swan58

[Free] CrewCenter - Modern and responsive pilot center

5 hours ago, shakamonkey88 said:

Change this:

<input type="checkbox" name="remember"> Remember Me

to this:

<label style="font-weight: normal;"><input type="checkbox" name="remember"> Remember Me</label>

Thanks. Problem is

<script>
      $(function () {
        $('input').iCheck({
          checkboxClass: 'icheckbox_square-blue',
          radioClass: 'iradio_square-blue',
          increaseArea: '20%' // optional
        });
      });
    </script>

To    

<script>
      $(function () {      
      $('input').iCheck({
  labelHover: false,
  cursor: true
});
    </script>

Edited by gio1961

53 minutes ago, gio1961 said:

Thanks. Problem is

<script>
      $(function () {
        $('input').iCheck({
          checkboxClass: 'icheckbox_square-blue',
          radioClass: 'iradio_square-blue',
          increaseArea: '20%' // optional
        });
      });
    </script>

To    

<script>
      $(function () {      
      $('input').iCheck({
  labelHover: false,
  cursor: true
});
    </script>

So you're not using CrewCenter. You're using iCrew - in that case, you need to ask the dev what he's done.

1 hour ago, shakamonkey88 said:

So you're not using CrewCenter. You're using iCrew - in that case, you need to ask the dev what he's done.

I'm using Crewcenter. However, the problem has been solved. Thank you

Edited by gio1961

10 minutes ago, gio1961 said:

I'm using Crewcenter. However, the problem has been solved. Thank you

Oh OK.  :D Feel free to share the answer with others that may have the same issue.

Hello,

I want to change the background from the login and registration page. I found in login_form.php this code:

<body class="hold-transition login-page" style="background-color: #222222;">

And change it to:

<body class="hold-transition login-page" style="background-image: url("background.jpg");">

But that wouldn't work, the backgroundcolor changes to grey (code #D2D6DF). Where in the css can I find the line to change te background to a image?

His issue is the fact that he isn’t declaring where the background image is on his server properly. 

<body style="background-image: url('http://crew.YOURDOMAIN.com/lib/images/background.jpg'); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-size: cover;">

Replace the url in the above to point to specifically where the image is stored on your server. 

1 hour ago, CarlosEduardo2409 said:

Hello @Yessin,

Try this code:

<body class="hold-transition login-page" style="background: url("background.jpg") no-repeat center center fixed;">

Thanks for the help, I got a pm from a member and he sended me the correct php code!

Hi guys, is there a way to align the writing, maybe make it more readable or in the middle? thanks for a possible answer.

02.jpg

HI fellow va owners, i have aproblem when i i click on bid in a flight i get No route passed, please is there any way to correct this ,

1 hour ago, solosavage said:

HI fellow va owners, i have aproblem when i i click on bid in a flight i get No route passed, please is there any way to correct this ,

Search these forums. There are MANY threads about why this error could happen and how to fix this issue. 

This thread is specifically about Mark Swan’s CrewCenter - nothing to do with a “no route passed” issue. Please keep on topic. 

I still have a problem with uploading a new profile avatar. Sometimes it changes, sometimes it is not. Is there anything I can do about that? Increase de max size of upload, adding more pic extentions to upload?

15 hours ago, shakamonkey88 said:

Search these forums. There are MANY threads about why this error could happen and how to fix this issue. 

This thread is specifically about Mark Swan’s CrewCenter - nothing to do with a “no route passed” issue. Please keep on topic. 

that's why i am posting it here as the issue i am have with mark swans crewcenter , why else would i post in this topic

50 minutes ago, solosavage said:

why else would i post in this topic

Because it has been answered many many times and needlessly elongates this thread. Search for the answer and you'll find a variety of answers that will help you.  You also haven't posted your URL and/or your phpVMS version - no one can help you fully without such details.

Hi guys,

the CrewCenter looks great. Unfortunately, I miss a few corporate statistics such as Pilots, Staff, Top Pilots, Top Landings, etc.
How to add some statistics to the template?

I would also like to add some pages such as imprint or privacy policy to the left menu.

I would be happy to get some tips/help here.

Regards
RevLoewe

How I do auto pirep, for example I want the pilot choose flight departure time and aircraft and the pirep will be send automatic and no the pilot need to choose virtual airline, fuel, flight time, how I do this ?