SimPilot Support

clawsonsa

• 2 weeks later...
  • Moderators

Come on guys... Most of the phpVMS functions and free stuff you are currently using have been developed by simpilot. He has devoted a lot of time in it and the least we can do is respect that.. As far as I know, he has some personal problems he tries to overcome and let's hope that everything is fine.

In case you have any issue you can PM me and I will do my best to assist you FREE of charge as far as the request has to do with any error/issue the system has. That's the least I can do to show my respect to him and what he has offered to the community during the last years without taking anything back in return.

I will be waiting...

@clawsonsa I am not talking to you personally. I mean I am referring to all who are currently waiting for an answer. It seems that for some reason, David can't handle the support tickets and we have to respect it and at least try to do our best to assist those who have any issues with the modules they have purchased.

• 4 weeks later...

Dave is a great guy. I am sure life has just got in the way. However, if no support can be given for paid modules, said modules need to be freeware or not sold on the market. FSNavigator for example.

I know Dave is talented and his paid modules are great, but they need to be disabled if no support can be given for now. The free ones, well that is another story. As is is as is. We can't nag about that or any of the awesome work and time Dave has put in to phpVMS over the years.

I hope all is well Dave!