blueIce

flyalaska

• 1 month later...

hello,

Great template. I am getting a few errors.

1. under VA Central i have: Warning: simplexml_load_string(): Entity: line 6: parser error : Opening and ending tag mismatch: hr line 5 and body in /var/www/web/lib/skins/blueIce/frontpage_main.php on line 177 Warning: simplexml_load_string(): in /var/www/web/lib/skins/blueIce/frontpage_main.php on line 177 Warning: simplexml_load_string(): ^ in /var/www/web/lib/skins/blueIce/frontpage_main.php on line 177 Warning: simplexml_load_string(): Entity: line 7: parser error : Opening and ending tag mismatch: body line 3 and html in /var/www/web/lib/skins/blueIce/frontpage_main.php on line 177 Warning: simplexml_load_string(): in /var/www/web/lib/skins/blueIce/frontpage_main.php on line 177 Warning: simplexml_load_string(): ^ in /var/www/web/lib/skins/blueIce/frontpage_main.php on line 177 Warning: simplexml_load_string(): Entity: line 8: parser error : Premature end of data in tag html line 1 in /var/www/web/lib/skins/blueIce/frontpage_main.php on line 177

2  Average Landing 

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /var/www/web/core/common/TouchdownStatsData.class.php on line 101Warning: Division by zero in /var/www/web/core/common/TouchdownStatsData.class.php on line 106

3. Can i remove the VA Central and if so can i put my Teamspeak server details there instead.

4. is it possible to copy the database for my current phpvms site to this.

thanks

Gearoid

1 hour ago, Gearoid said:

hello,

Great template. I am getting a few errors.

1. under VA Central i have: Warning: simplexml_load_string(): Entity: line 6: parser error : Opening and ending tag mismatch: hr line 5 and body in /var/www/web/lib/skins/blueIce/frontpage_main.php on line 177 Warning: simplexml_load_string(): in /var/www/web/lib/skins/blueIce/frontpage_main.php on line 177 Warning: simplexml_load_string(): ^ in /var/www/web/lib/skins/blueIce/frontpage_main.php on line 177 Warning: simplexml_load_string(): Entity: line 7: parser error : Opening and ending tag mismatch: body line 3 and html in /var/www/web/lib/skins/blueIce/frontpage_main.php on line 177 Warning: simplexml_load_string(): in /var/www/web/lib/skins/blueIce/frontpage_main.php on line 177 Warning: simplexml_load_string(): ^ in /var/www/web/lib/skins/blueIce/frontpage_main.php on line 177 Warning: simplexml_load_string(): Entity: line 8: parser error : Premature end of data in tag html line 1 in /var/www/web/lib/skins/blueIce/frontpage_main.php on line 177

2  Average Landing 

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /var/www/web/core/common/TouchdownStatsData.class.php on line 101Warning: Division by zero in /var/www/web/core/common/TouchdownStatsData.class.php on line 106

3. Can i remove the VA Central and if so can i put my Teamspeak server details there instead.

4. is it possible to copy the database for my current phpvms site to this.

thanks

Gearoid

Show me line 177 on front page.

You don't have any landings yet. I assume thats why the error.

Yes, remove VA Central.

yes, this is done automatically when you upload and activate your skin.

20 minutes ago, flyalaska said:

Show me line 177 on front page.

You don't have any landings yet. I assume thats why the error.

Yes, remove VA Central.

yes, this is done automatically when you upload and activate your skin.

xml = simplexml_load_string($xml);

Where is it that i remove VA Central. Not 110% with php but learning. We currently have another site up but updating it and impressed with the template

1 minute ago, Gearoid said:

xml = simplexml_load_string($xml);

Where is it that i remove VA Central. Not 110% with php but learning. We currently have another site up but updating it and impressed with the template

Also i was trying to install kacars to do a flight but also cant get it to load. My plan is to customize this template and then when operational migrate database

Is it possible to copy my existing database to this template so I have flights and pilots to work with

Thanks again for the assistance

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Hello all

Ok i have the BlueIce skin installed and so far so good other then this one issue.  For some reason the Map on homepage is extending over to the right side content.  Any ideas how to correct this?  I have all 2 other skins installed and it doesn't do it on the other skins.

Here is a pic of it

Thanks in advance.

Map.png

• 3 months later...

This skin is awesome! I do have one issue. It seems that the roll over buttons do not work on my site. I may have edited a file and messed it up. Also the popup login is not working. (maybe related to the rollover buttons?) I checked in Firefox and Chrome, same results.

https://awavirtual.com

Any pointers to where I might start looking?

Thank you in advance!

13 hours ago, ToiletDuck said:

This skin is awesome! I do have one issue. It seems that the roll over buttons do not work on my site. I may have edited a file and messed it up. Also the popup login is not working. (maybe related to the rollover buttons?) I checked in Firefox and Chrome, same results.

https://awavirtual.com

Any pointers to where I might start looking?

Thank you in advance!

It can be a JS conflict. Did you add any MODS or any JS to the skin? You may have also deleted something when editing the menu.

Edited by flyalaska

On 3/4/2018 at 6:51 AM, ATACEO said:

Hello all

Ok i have the BlueIce skin installed and so far so good other then this one issue.  For some reason the Map on homepage is extending over to the right side content.  Any ideas how to correct this?  I have all 2 other skins installed and it doesn't do it on the other skins.

Here is a pic of it

Thanks in advance.

Map.png

Can I have your URL?

• 6 months later...
On 6/26/2018 at 10:46 PM, flyalaska said:

Can I have your URL?

Hello flyalaska, thanks for your reply.  Sorry it has taken me sop long to reply however I have been out of the FlightSim loop for a good while now.  Anyways I am starting the VA back up again and am once again trying to get the site up and running as well as using this Skin.  Yes the VA is under MAJOR construction and will be for some time however here is the URL you requested - http://www.ata-virtual.com/index.php

Thanks in advance for your help.

2 minutes ago, ATACEO said:

Hello flyalaska, thanks for your reply.  Sorry it has taken me sop long to reply however I have been out of the FlightSim loop for a good while now.  Anyways I am starting the VA back up again and am once again trying to get the site up and running as well as using this Skin.  Yes the VA is under MAJOR construction and will be for some time however here is the URL you requested - http://www.ata-virtual.com/index.php

You need to change the map dimensions. Go in local.config and change the map width.The readme states the dimensions needed.

3 minutes ago, flyalaska said:

Ahh gotcha, sorry I did overlook that section of the Docs.  My bad.I skipped down to the Google Map API section.Again sorry to bother ya

3 minutes ago, flyalaska said:

You need to change the map dimensions. Go in local.config and change the map width.The readme states the dimensions needed.

On 6/26/2018 at 10:46 PM, flyalaska said:

Can I have your URL?

On 12/31/2018 at 6:34 PM, ATACEO said:

Glad you got the dimensions fixed. You have another issue with google maps. Not your fault. Google put the screws to everyone last summer. You either have to put a credit card on file, or get a new map.

Edited by flyalaska

18 hours ago, flyalaska said:

Glad you got the dimensions fixed. You have another issue with google maps. Not your fault. Google put the screws to everyone last summer. You either have to put a credit card on file, or get a new map.

Thanks for the reply.  Yes I got it fixed and I have seen Nabeel's post about the new map.  Just really haven't gotten that far yet as I am really trying to get the routes and fleet stuff setup so the VA will hopefully be 90% operational by the 15th, which is my goal, plus trying to get my stuff up and running as well lol.  Had to blow the cob webs off the software and the HOTAS lol.