flyalaska

blueIce

hello,

Great template. I am getting a few errors.

1. under VA Central i have: Warning: simplexml_load_string(): Entity: line 6: parser error : Opening and ending tag mismatch: hr line 5 and body in /var/www/web/lib/skins/blueIce/frontpage_main.php on line 177 Warning: simplexml_load_string(): in /var/www/web/lib/skins/blueIce/frontpage_main.php on line 177 Warning: simplexml_load_string(): ^ in /var/www/web/lib/skins/blueIce/frontpage_main.php on line 177 Warning: simplexml_load_string(): Entity: line 7: parser error : Opening and ending tag mismatch: body line 3 and html in /var/www/web/lib/skins/blueIce/frontpage_main.php on line 177 Warning: simplexml_load_string(): in /var/www/web/lib/skins/blueIce/frontpage_main.php on line 177 Warning: simplexml_load_string(): ^ in /var/www/web/lib/skins/blueIce/frontpage_main.php on line 177 Warning: simplexml_load_string(): Entity: line 8: parser error : Premature end of data in tag html line 1 in /var/www/web/lib/skins/blueIce/frontpage_main.php on line 177

2  Average Landing 

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /var/www/web/core/common/TouchdownStatsData.class.php on line 101Warning: Division by zero in /var/www/web/core/common/TouchdownStatsData.class.php on line 106

3. Can i remove the VA Central and if so can i put my Teamspeak server details there instead.

4. is it possible to copy the database for my current phpvms site to this.

thanks

Gearoid

1 hour ago, Gearoid said:

hello,

Great template. I am getting a few errors.

1. under VA Central i have: Warning: simplexml_load_string(): Entity: line 6: parser error : Opening and ending tag mismatch: hr line 5 and body in /var/www/web/lib/skins/blueIce/frontpage_main.php on line 177 Warning: simplexml_load_string(): in /var/www/web/lib/skins/blueIce/frontpage_main.php on line 177 Warning: simplexml_load_string(): ^ in /var/www/web/lib/skins/blueIce/frontpage_main.php on line 177 Warning: simplexml_load_string(): Entity: line 7: parser error : Opening and ending tag mismatch: body line 3 and html in /var/www/web/lib/skins/blueIce/frontpage_main.php on line 177 Warning: simplexml_load_string(): in /var/www/web/lib/skins/blueIce/frontpage_main.php on line 177 Warning: simplexml_load_string(): ^ in /var/www/web/lib/skins/blueIce/frontpage_main.php on line 177 Warning: simplexml_load_string(): Entity: line 8: parser error : Premature end of data in tag html line 1 in /var/www/web/lib/skins/blueIce/frontpage_main.php on line 177

2  Average Landing 

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /var/www/web/core/common/TouchdownStatsData.class.php on line 101Warning: Division by zero in /var/www/web/core/common/TouchdownStatsData.class.php on line 106

3. Can i remove the VA Central and if so can i put my Teamspeak server details there instead.

4. is it possible to copy the database for my current phpvms site to this.

thanks

Gearoid

Show me line 177 on front page.

You don't have any landings yet. I assume thats why the error.

Yes, remove VA Central.

yes, this is done automatically when you upload and activate your skin.

20 minutes ago, flyalaska said:

Show me line 177 on front page.

You don't have any landings yet. I assume thats why the error.

Yes, remove VA Central.

yes, this is done automatically when you upload and activate your skin.

xml = simplexml_load_string($xml);

Where is it that i remove VA Central. Not 110% with php but learning. We currently have another site up but updating it and impressed with the template

1 minute ago, Gearoid said:

xml = simplexml_load_string($xml);

Where is it that i remove VA Central. Not 110% with php but learning. We currently have another site up but updating it and impressed with the template

Also i was trying to install kacars to do a flight but also cant get it to load. My plan is to customize this template and then when operational migrate database

Is it possible to copy my existing database to this template so I have flights and pilots to work with

Thanks again for the assistance

On 18/01/2017 at 6:00 AM, flyalaska said:

You need to install the join MODULE. Included in the zip. 

How do you edit the text in the JOIN module?

17 hours ago, flyalaska said:

in the skins/blueIce folder open Join.php and edit.

Thanks, I looked everywhere but in the skin folder!