Route Finder API

servetas

• Moderators

Hey. During the last few months, I have been searching for a website which can return me a valid route for a flight through an api fom my virtual airline briefing page. I have found simBrief but the pilots of my virtual airline should have purchased the latest AIRAC. I do not have any problem purchasing them on my own and offering them to my pilots but the problem is that it is not allowed from SimBrief. I then found routefinder which offers a premium subscription but I do not know if you are allowed to "request" a route from it.

Have you ever found anything which can let me do that? Thank you. :)

• Like 1

I've had a system different then phpvms in the past which could do that.

It was the same way as adding an airport. just press enter and it will find your requested route.

I must search for it if I still has it somewhere.

I will report back when found it.

Rick

• Administrators

How about Online Flight Planner? http://onlineflightplanner.org/

It allows various export options (FSX, X-Plane, PMDG, etc) and the user can select a specific AIRAC cycle (from most current all the way back to cycle 0511). It uses Route Finder for the routing, includes WX and fuel also.

There's also http://simroutes.com -but it appears to load an error page at present.

Either/both are easily integrated into phpVMS by editing and renaming the Route Finder module.

Edited by ProAvia
  • Like 1