Anyone with a bit of free time?

Hello,

My name is Max and I am the CEO & Founder of Fiji Virtual, I am searching for someone who has some spare time to assist me in the making and completion, I want to offer you a staff position here as long as some of your own storage on my server if you wish.

This has not been complete for nearly 6 months and I have disappointed many people who really wanted to be a part of this, it's not that I'm lazy to do this... I have studies going on for the next few years and I really want to run a VA at the same time... (But I am almost always available during the evening and on weekends) So if there is anyone who has some time to dedicate to Fiji Virtual with a decent coding skill I can say that we will be perfect business partners.

---

Update:

I have recently switched the host and changed the domain from fijivirtual.xyz to fijivirtual.com so there is some things I need to sort out here and there but be sure to check out what I've got on fijivirtual.com. (The staff list is old and needs a clean up)

So, anyone out there who is interested leave a comment! Or message me on our facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/fijivirtual/?fref=ts (Reached over 2,800+ likes!!!)