phpvms 5.5x

tdohrer

Hello,

I am getting this error and i cant figure out what is causing it.

Notice: The template file "SKINS_PATH/header.php" doesn't exist in /home/aloftvir/public_html/crew/core/classes/TemplateSet.class.php on line 231

You must be logged in to access this feature!

Notice: The template file "SKINS_PATH/footer.php" doesn't exist in /home/aloftvir/public_html/crew/core/classes/TemplateSet.class.php on line 231

Ive tried switching all my files to php from tpl, i have created a blank header.php and footer.php and still can solve it. Any ideas?

Thanks

Its happening on the crystal and all skins. My main website is www.aloftvirtualalliance.com/en. The problems is happening on my pilot center which is under the login at the top or www.crew.aloftvirtualalliance.com . I have two databases running, one for the main site and one for the pilot center.

Its the most recent version. https://github.com/DavidJClark/phpvms_5.5.x

• Moderators

No, I do not refer to your SITE_URL definition. I spotted that whenever I try to view www.crew.aloftvirtualalliance.com it keeps redirecting me to www.crew.aloftvirtualalliance.com/index.php/profile. Can you try removing the redirection setting? How did you set it?

I didn't set it, it did it by itself, if i remember correctly. That would be because of the layout.php on my mainsite? i have the skin as the crystal so shouldnt my skin and all of its files not be messing with that? I have my old local.config file from my previous version of phpvms. Do you think that might help?

Edited by tdohrer