TopPilot V2.0

Parkho

• Moderators

TopPilot_V2.0

Install:

• Download the repository at Github and unzip in a desired location.
  • Upload files into coresponding folders on your website in the oreder.
  • Include the following codes into your "layout.php" between <head></head> section.

<script type="text/javascript" src="<?php echo fileurl('lib/js/toppilot.js');?>"></script>
<link rel="stylesheet" href="<?php echo fileurl('lib/css/toppilot.css');?>" />

• Access it using <?php echo url('/toppilot') ;?>

• Enjoy!

Support:

Visit www.parkho.ir and fill out "Contact Me" form. I will get back to you as soon as possible[/font][/color][/color]

Demo:

At my website www.parkho.ir

Screenshot:

tp.png

Edited by Parkho
  • Like 2

Hello, I installed the addon, but I have the following error and I do not know what can depend on.

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected '=' in /membri/italianichevolano/core/common/TopPilots.class.php on line 27

Use the phpvms_5.5.x version of simpilot. php running on 5.4 servers

thanks to a possible reply. Yours sincerely

• Moderators

Hello, I installed the addon, but I have the following error and I do not know what can depend on.

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected '=' in /membri/italianichevolano/core/common/TopPilots.class.php on line 27

Use the phpvms_5.5.x version of simpilot. php running on 5.4 servers

thanks to a possible reply. Yours sincerely

Is that the only error you get?

i have tried to turn it into a .tpl but then i get this error

[13-Nov-2016 17:02:24 UTC] PHP Notice: The template file "/home/theairline/public_html/crew.virtualmonarch.com//core/templates/toppilot/toppilotalltimebl.php.tpl" doesn't exist in /home/theairline/public_html/crew.virtualmonarch.com/core/classes/TemplateSet.class.php on line 248

for every single template file

Edited by Morgan

• Moderators

i have tried to turn it into a .tpl but then i get this error

[13-Nov-2016 17:02:24 UTC] PHP Notice: The template file "/home/theairline/public_html/crew.virtualmonarch.com//core/templates/toppilot/toppilotalltimebl.php.tpl" doesn't exist in /home/theairline/public_html/crew.virtualmonarch.com/core/classes/TemplateSet.class.php on line 248

for every single template file

That's because it is written to match phpVMS 5.5x which means host's php version 5.x. If you want to revert it back to TPL, you'll have to change multiple files not just their extensions.

Edited by parkho

well i changed the module file to use .tpl - i changed all template file extensions and inside toppilot.tpl i changed the 4 urls to .tpl, and i checked the common. i didnt find anything to change in there or anywhere else

update: i found them but now the look is a bit different to your photo, and it has disbled my animations e.g. dropdown menu

7e2adba89a904ce2a838cfacdc34c0ea.png

Edited by Morgan

• Moderators

when you say remove all styleing do you mean the

<link type="text/css" rel="stylesheet" href="http://onlinehtmltoo....css"></script> stuff or if any <style></style> tags

No! I mean inside the TPL files. The reason is that maybe your skin uses some kind of a CSS that conflicts with the styling of the TPLs.

• Moderators

I have created a new tab version for Toppilot itself. Please download and replace the template files and download and add JS, CSS files. Don't forget to add the following to your layout.php

<script type="text/javascript" src="<?php echo fileurl('lib/js/toppilot.js');?>"></script>
<link rel="stylesheet" href="<?php echo fileurl('lib/css/toppilot.css');?>" />

between <head></head> tags.

Cheers

Screenshots

tp1.png

tp2.png

tp3.png

Edited by parkho

• Moderators

Open "templates/toppilot.php" and change the following line:

<li><a href="javascript:void(0)" class="toppilotdet" onclick="toppilottabs(event, 'br')">Best Revenues</a></li>

To this:

<li><a id="defaultOpen" href="javascript:void(0)" class="toppilotdet" onclick="toppilottabs(event, 'br')">Best Revenues</a></li>

Now add the following at the end

<script>
document.getElementById("defaultOpen").click();
</script>

If you want to open the next vertical tab you can do the above in "toppilotdetailbr.php" just remember the link id must be unique.

Edited by parkho