TopPilot V2.0

Parkho

• Moderators

I think the hours issue is the fact that there is an issue with some modules showing “1” as 100 minutes and other modules showing “1” as 60 minutes. 

As for the “too many numbers”, you can use php’s round function. I’m on mobile so I’m not sure of the line in question but similar to this:

<?php echo round($flighthours,2); ?>

This will round it with 2 decimal numbers. 

Hope this helps. 

• Moderators
On 1/5/2018 at 9:41 PM, flyalaska said:

@Parkho love the MOD. I have 2 issues. The first one is that the Best Flight Time, all time is off. They dont match the pilots total hours. Second issue is the hours showing too many digets. 2060:14.9999999995 HRS for example. What file do I edit to add the number format to the all time Best Flight Time?

Actually I'm aware of that I just haven't had time to fix it. I remember I fixed it for an airline using PHP strtotime function. I will have to rewrite that function and once done both your issues will be resolved.

• 2 years later...
On 11/15/2016 at 4:25 PM, Parkho said:

I have created a new tab version for Toppilot itself. Please download and replace the template files and download and add JS, CSS files. Don't forget to add the following to your layout.php

<script type="text/javascript" src="<?php echo fileurl('lib/js/toppilot.js');?>"></script>
<link rel="stylesheet" href="<?php echo fileurl('lib/css/toppilot.css');?>" />

between <head></head> tags.

Cheers

Screenshots

tp1.png

tp2.png

tp3.png

Where can I download the JS and CSS files @Parkho?

• Administrators
1 hour ago, perryfincher said:

Hello;

I may have done something wrong.  After installing, we do not get the table as shown in images posted.

We get the following all shifted to the left and not tables.

https://paaclippersva.com/index.php/toppilot

Thanks in advance for any help or assistance.

Change back to the default crystal skin and see if the issue persists.

Chances are you may need to format the Top Pilot page so it shows as you would like.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Moderators
On 8/3/2020 at 5:03 AM, perryfincher said:

Hello;

I may have done something wrong.  After installing, we do not get the table as shown in images posted.

We get the following all shifted to the left and not tables.

https://paaclippersva.com/index.php/toppilot

Thanks in advance for any help or assistance.

Check your table prefix, the module's using "phpvms_" as the prefix. If yours is something else, you'll have to change it everywhere inside the module.

• 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...
  • Moderators
On 4/2/2022 at 8:38 PM, Virtualei said:

Could a search function be added to this module to find out what pilot flew the most hours of a particular month. I know the display shows for the current month but I would like to find out who flew the most hours last month. Thanks in advance

Yes it could but only if you're willing to do a donation 🙂