Parkho

TopPilot V2.0

@Parkho love the MOD. I have 2 issues. The first one is that the Best Flight Time, all time is off. They dont match the pilots total hours. Second issue is the hours showing too many digets. 2060:14.9999999995 HRS for example. What file do I edit to add the number format to the all time Best Flight Time?

I think the hours issue is the fact that there is an issue with some modules showing “1” as 100 minutes and other modules showing “1” as 60 minutes. 

As for the “too many numbers”, you can use php’s round function. I’m on mobile so I’m not sure of the line in question but similar to this:

<?php echo round($flighthours,2); ?>

This will round it with 2 decimal numbers. 

Hope this helps. 

On 1/5/2018 at 9:41 PM, flyalaska said:

@Parkho love the MOD. I have 2 issues. The first one is that the Best Flight Time, all time is off. They dont match the pilots total hours. Second issue is the hours showing too many digets. 2060:14.9999999995 HRS for example. What file do I edit to add the number format to the all time Best Flight Time?

Actually I'm aware of that I just haven't had time to fix it. I remember I fixed it for an airline using PHP strtotime function. I will have to rewrite that function and once done both your issues will be resolved.

2 minutes ago, Parkho said:

Actually I'm aware of that I just haven't had time to fix it. I remember I fixed it for an airline using PHP strtotime function. I will have to rewrite that function and once done both your issues will be resolved.

Thank you!

• Like 1