my map don't work

yototo01

Hi everybody,

I have a small problem with my map ...

When I want to watch it it does not show, I am obliged to reload it full of times so that it starts to work ...

If I leave the page and I return disappointed it is the same ... I do not know how to do ...

Http://travel-flight-virtual.fr/

Thank you.

Ps: I am not English and my English can be strange to you (I use a translator)

• Moderators

Updating the phpVMS from 2.1 to 5.5 is not that easy and I would suggest it to virtual airlines which have an extended number of database entries etc. I know how much work might this for you but trust me, using the latest phpVMS version if the best you can do for your virtual airline's future.

The version you have currently installed is compatible with PHP 5.3 which has started being deprecated by many web hosting providers which the phpVMS I send you is compatible with PHP 5.6 (tested and working).

• Moderators

If you have the required knowledge, you can install the new phpVMS version in a new database and check what changes does it have (what is the difference between the database of the old and the new version (new tables, columns etc)). Then, do the changes in the database which has your data inserted (the old one) and connect your new phpVMS with your old database which you will have updated manually using phpmyadmin.

The changes are not that much, someone with a basic knowledge will be able to do this without any special issue.

Hi all,

I finally install the latest version of phpvms 5.5x.

However I still have the same problem with the map ...

I insert the following line in the file "core_htmlhead.php" :

<script async defer src="https://maps.googleapis.com/maps/api/js?key=PLACE YOURKEY IN HERE&callback=initMap"></script>

I Replace PLACE YOURKEY IN HERE with my api key

Thank's four you'r answer