Schedule Pull

HearGrandCookie

That would be real nice. I been around here for years and never saw or heard of anything of the such. The only reliable source I have found is a guy who pays flightaware a subscription and pull s data from their site and sells it for $5 a CSV file. It's been over a year since I have done business with him, not even sure of the link now. :huh:

20 minutes ago, TAV1702 said:

That would be real nice. I been around here for years and never saw or heard of anything of the such. The only reliable source I have found is a guy who pays flightaware a subscription and pull s data from their site and sells it for $5 a CSV file. It's been over a year since I have done business with him, not even sure of the link now. :huh:

I'm still around, but I don't provide exclusive VA services anymore so I deal with these requests on a personal level now. Just drop me a PM

• Like 1

2 hours ago, TAV1702 said:

Nice to see you still around.

On a side note, All of us here at phpVMS have dumped aircraft in to files and nav points and airports, but never routes.  That sure would have been sweet if over the years we all would have made a route repo. 

@HearGrandCookie here ya have it buddy. This is the guy to talk to.

I have two suspicions as to why this didn't happen.

1. Schedules either take an extremely long time to accurately enter, or they cost money to obtain and thus to keep va competition high, people didn't want to contribute to a schedules repo.

2. VA's prefer to have up to date routes versus ones months and even years out of date.

Nonetheless, I really don't make a profit on the schedules, it is just enough to cover my fees and to give back so if people want a repo, I am fine to do that.

• Like 1

very good points you bring up.

I was wanting to bring back to life an old concept that was airhauler that closed down and get schedules for like all but every airline out there and when my wife figured up the cost, she put the stomps on that one. lol

I may have to hit you up for a Sun Country file as mine is at least a year and half or two old.

Edited by TAV1702
  • Like 1