Switching from .tpl to .php versions!

mitchmewett

Hello

I have started a VA alliance group with @HearGrandCookie, however we need to use specific plugins that is only supported by the .php version of phpVMS.

I have had the tpl one for some time now, and I am going to switch to the DavidJClarke phpVMS .php version, however is it possible to not lose my progress and convert to php?

THanks

On 12/17/2016 at 4:57 AM, mitchmewett said:

Hello

I have started a VA alliance group with @HearGrandCookie, however we need to use specific plugins that is only supported by the .php version of phpVMS.

I have had the tpl one for some time now, and I am going to switch to the DavidJClarke phpVMS .php version, however is it possible to not lose my progress and convert to php?

THanks

It is possible but it will take some work.  I just did this myself and it took a bit of time.    I would recommend creating a test / dev site and doing all your changes there because you will run into errors along the way.  There are a lot of VA owners that have moved over so just about every error you'll get has been discussed here on the forums.

Good luck!