manual promotion

ncd200

Hello,

I want to manual submit pilot ranks So I have changed off the rank_auto_calculate to off.

No I am wondering if there is a script that will warn all admins when a pilot is reaching the hours needed for promotion.

Any help would be appreciated.

Rick

Hi Rick,

As a matter of fact I've figured that out, Also, a few questions first. Have you in the local.config.php  & the app.config.php files, (these 2 must match configuration wise), Set the Transfer hours to "Active" ? In doing so, what happens is transfer hours will count believe it or not in the Members hours not only from other VA's, but it also allows bonus pay and points for the Admin to easily be applied in the CP. I do have a little script I am working on that might help you, depending on what version of PHP your running, if lower then version 5.5 on your server, you can also use the Career Module here in the Forums etc. If running 5.5 or higher the module will not work.This module has physical view of total hours YTD and pay and ranks etc. It works slick, sadly I can't use it, running php version 5.6 on my server. You are more then welcome to jump on my Team Speak if you'd like, just go to the site http://heritageva.net  and you will see on the home page some tabs , one will say Team Speak , all info is there, and you can jump right in by clicking on Join Server. Would love to get together and chat and give you a hand with this, I have all the time in the world, just poke me or contact me via the site, and give me a heads up!

Jimbo!