Restrict Registration Page

IrfaanKhan

Hello i would like to restrict our VA registration page based on below points.

Registration can only be possible based on email invitation otherwise people should not able to access registration page. somehow we wanted to block our registration page for the new users.

any ideas or help will be appreciated.

Thanks in Advance.

i am afraid that will not work as many of the pilots know by just entering direct URL to the registration page they can access it normally.

i wanted to restrict the page by any means it should not open only by certain criteria users can access.

i know this is do able but need some expert advise.

please help guys.

• Administrators

Sadly, even if renamed, the link directly to the registration form WILL eventually be comprimised - IF you allow prospective members access.

I believe you can re-name the registration form to one your pilots do not know - so only you or your management have access to it.

You could build your own application form for new pilots to apply to - or be invited to apply to. This form could send an email to you with the new pilots information. Then, if you decide to accept them, you could enter their info into the re-named registration form.

You could create a link to this re-named registration form on the main page of your admin panel.

• Members

you can create a module that will send an email with a random number that expires in some days and then in the registration module just add a check if the email and code exist in the new module then to proceed to  registration, if you want i can create the module for you for a small fee