Airclub flights

Honoresia

Hi,

I'm Honoresia from France, then excuse me for my wrong english.

I'm a old CEO from a VA closed in 2014. For now, we would like to make a V2 of our project.

Let me introduce some features that we used :

- airclub flight :

Pilots are paid after commercial flight (regular or not). They can progress with their account and their rank.

Some pilots want to make only commercial lines, but others want to rent an aircraft after many commercial lines, to go in virtual hollidays, you see. They have money to spend in an airclub activity, and this features make more and more pilots...

- live popularity :

Each scheduled line have a popularity, calculated with the result of the flight (at time, late, horrible...). The average popularity from all lines is the main popularity of the VA. This popularity influence the load for next flight. Low pop = low load, aircraft not full, hard situation. High pop = high load, great VA.

- live demand on line :

Each scheduled lines have a demand (how many passengers would like to take an aicraft here ?). This demand change with the popularity of course. each day (cron job ?) the demand progress a little, but if the line is over made by pilot, the demand decrease (to much flight for the demand). The demand can be drived with the popularity and a regularity factor (how often the line is made).

With popularity and demand and regularity parameters for each line, you have a more intense and real experience of the life of your lines. Some lines will be important, some lines will be forgotten, and the hub administror wil have to work with that.

Cron job can't be possible for all VA, so the system can be set in a different way of course.

According to my experience on VA, the major features requested by VA's staff and pilots are : AIRCLUB SYSTEM RENT LOCATION and POPULARITY / DEMAND on lines

Others minor features :

- Pilots paid extended :

pilot paid = monthly paid (you pay old pilots) + hour ranks paid (you pay active pilots) + award/qualif paid (you pay good pilots).

- Independant hub :

Independant money for hubs, to add more challenge between hub managers.

- Live fuel prices.

- Bank loans with % return :

for pilots who want to buy a small aircraft. They could rent their AC for others pilots, in case of airclub flight. Another way to make flights in a VA.

Regards,

Jérôme B. (Honoresia), from France / Ardennes / Vrigne-aux-bois. Real pilot and virtual pilot.

Edited by Honoresia