Schedule Data through kACARs not showing up.

Wood

Hi again 

Just setting this up again and came across this issue last night and I'm banging my head to figure out why it's just not working. First sorry if this is been posted before but I been searching for this issue and haven't come across anything.

I've been setting up Flight schedules using two different airlines. With the first schedule of flights setup and complete for airline number 1 can be seen in both the flight schedule on the website and within the Kacars program when going to get flight info and bid. However airline number 2 is 50% finished with over 15 flights posted as on now. The issue is that Scheduled Flights for pilot bidding can be seen on the website and under view flight schedule, pilot briefing and pilots are able to bid the flights through the website. The issue I'm seeing right now is when pilots log onto the kACARS program and select the airline 2 at the airport it based out of ... nothing shows up and no flights are visible. 

Any suggestion on fixing this would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you 

wood