cookie notification

vcal

On 1/21/2017 at 2:07 PM, vcal said:

I think it would be better to start this with that already enabled considering how many VA's are based on the Euro continent and how many Europeans use VA's over the world.

I for one would like to see this implemented from the start.

I suppose I could see where it would be nice for Euro users. However, there is no way for the author to know exactly where to link to cookies policy page or terms of use page or what ever page a VA owner may have chosen to use as their cookie policy information page. Most free scripts on the open market ask for a link to this page for a reason. Realistically, what good does it do you to warn me that your site uses cookies if you don't give me a link to the page to view the terms of the cookie use on your site. With no page to view, I have no choice but to leave your site because I am not familiar with your terms. Or I have to search your site to find the page, click the link, etc etc.

Just my 2 cents worth of thought that probably is not even worth 1 cent. :D  Take care.