Google Live Map Problem

Snowy

Hey there.

I'm having a problem with my Live Map, even though it was working just a couple of days ago.  The URL of the VA website is fsxccvirtual.com.  I am using the crewcenter skin, however the map issue remains even if I revert back to the crystal skin. Attached is an image of the errors that are shown when I hit cmd+option+J (I'm using a mac).   The issue is that a pilot's completed flight is still showing up on the map, even though he arrived more than a day ago.  Also, new flights are no longer showing up on the map while someone is en route. I am fairly new to php code, so any help would be appreciated!

Screen Shot 2017-01-28 at 8.25.56 PM.png

EDIT: Under the dropdown next to $c, the error continues...
name: "InvalidValueError" and it continues for many more lines

Edited by Snowy

• 2 weeks later...
  • 11 months later...

Obviously there are new issues with the google maps and the api, I am advanced sir, and been around here and there for sometime, you ARE NOT the only one having the google map issues. For some strange reason even with the assigned keys, google map does NOT show up. I am still working on what the hek is going on all of a sudden with this, and am hard into the developers section and poking google for an explanation for this. As soon as I have an answer, I will post it here for sure. Might take me sometime, but I love the challenge, will keep ya posted, and again several peeps are having the same issue.

Jim