phpVMS Version

servetas

phpVMS Version  

8 members have voted

1. 1. Which phpVMS version are you using?

• phpVMS 5.5
    • phpVMS 2.1

• Moderators

phpVMS v2.1 was developed by Nabeel but it is almost compatible with php versions up to 5.3.

phpVMS v5.5 was developed by simpilot and it is compatible with php versions up to 5.6. I believe it took its name because David tried to make v2.1 compatible with the latest php versions (such us 5.5-5.6) and as a result it took its versioning from PHP.

phpVMS v3 is based on a complete different framework and it is currently under development.

14 hours ago, servetas said:

phpVMS v2.1 was developed by Nabeel but it is almost compatible with php versions up to 5.3.

phpVMS v5.5 was developed by simpilot and it is compatible with php versions up to 5.6. I believe it took its name because David tried to make v2.1 compatible with the latest php versions (such us 5.5-5.6) and as a result it took its versioning from PHP.

phpVMS v3 is based on a complete different framework and it is currently under development.

No, yeah...I know the difference. It's just that it's not much of a best practice. Glad to see v3 coming out, nevertheless.