Air Europa Virtual Staff Calling!

Hi Everyone,

Myself and the rest of the staff team at Cathay Virtual Group have been working hard over the past few months to bring you all a new virtual airline. Air Europa Virtual is a new virtual airline in pre-departure stages. Our site is setup and is active. Before we officially launch though, we must hire a competent team of staff. Air Europa Virtual will be a separate virtual airline even though it's founding routes are from Cathay Virtual Group. Air Europa Virtual will be our partner. Therefore we must hire a separate confident staff team.

Before opening Air Europa Virtual, these staff positions are being announced and are available for hire:

• Chief Operations Officer
  • Flight Operations Coordinator
  • Director Of Marketing
  • Director Of Events
  • Chief Careers Officer

To apply for one of these positions, please contact me at: tom_nastovski@aireuropavirtual.net

As an interested recruit you will also be able to view the new website of Air Europa Virtual. If your interested and you think you have what it takes. Apply today, I'd love to hear from you.

Kind Regards,

Tom Nastovski - President of Cathay Virtual Group and Air Europa Virtual                     logo.png                 10556.png