Property System v1

servetas

• Moderators

Property System has been developed by PHP-Mods and it is compatible with phpVMS. This module allows the pilots of your virtual airline use their virtual airline money via purchasing several types of properties. The basic property types are airports and aircraft. The airports and the aircraft are based on the data you have added in your phpVMS database. You are able to add several other types of properties which are based on the airports. The pilots do not only spend their money, they can make profit of their properties based on your virtual airline's PIREPs.

Demo System

URL: http://php-mods.eu/demo/property
Pilot ID: DEV0002
Password: testing

Useful Links

Module Information
Module Manual
Purchase it

Feel free to share with me any questions you may have! :)

• Moderators
1 hour ago, servetas said:

Property System has been developed by PHP-Mods and it is compatible with phpVMS. This module allows the pilots of your virtual airline use their virtual airline money via purchasing several types of properties. The basic property types are airports and aircraft. The airports and the aircraft are based on the data you have added in your phpVMS database. You are able to add several other types of properties which are based on the airports. The pilots do not only spend their money, they can make profit of their properties based on your virtual airline's PIREPs.

Demo System

URL: http://php-mods.eu/demo/property
Pilot ID: DEV0002
Password: testing

Useful Links

Module Information
Module Manual
Purchase it

Feel free to share with me any questions you may have! :)

wich is the benefit of be owner of a property? for example of a aircraft? will you  earn money for it? or you only will invest for fun?

• Moderators

No, properties generate income to their owners as soon as a PIREP is getting submitted in your virtual airline system. You are able to select what is the profit the pilot gets. Airports and other properties can generate a percentage profit based on the pirep revenue or a standard amount as soon as a pirep gets submitted. Aircraft can generate a percentage profit based on the pirep revenue, a standard amount or a standard amount per hour.

Everything is based in your system settings.

George

• Moderators
1 hour ago, servetas said:

No, properties generate income to their owners as soon as a PIREP is getting submitted in your virtual airline system. You are able to select what is the profit the pilot gets. Airports and other properties can generate a percentage profit based on the pirep revenue or a standard amount as soon as a pirep gets submitted. Aircraft can generate a percentage profit based on the pirep revenue, a standard amount or a standard amount per hour.

Everything is based in your system settings.

George

Nice, probably I will buy it

• 1 year later...

Sent in a ticket but redundancy is nice.   Installed everything and seems to be working fine.  Tried to use the Loan feature and it confirms the loan, pilot receives said loan, when pilot 'claim's the loan no errors are thrown and it says the bank account will reflect however nothing changes.  No bank transactions are registering either. 

• 4 weeks later...

Purchased this on 14 April 2018. Manual was not part of purchase (took awhile to figure out how to properly install.) Why is the manual not available on php-mods site? 

Financial system does not work. Pilots are not charged for property on the purchase, funds after the flight are not being transferred. Went to look at the Propertydata.class.php and it looks like it is encrypted. Left a ticket on the website, but looking for user help as well.

Thanks.

-Ken

• 1 month later...
  • servetas pinned this topic
  • 1 month later...
On 4/17/2018 at 2:32 AM, KenG said:

OK, so this module is also causing problems with SmartCARs. Since installing I am getting double PIREPs. 

Anyone get this thing installed and working right on phpvms 5.5 on php 5.6 with SmartCARs?

Hi,

I can you please tell me how to do setup!! am using phpvms 5.5 on php 5.6, I tried to do what is says here ( Visit yourdomain.com/Property_System_v1.0_PHP_v5.X (where X set your PHP Version) and follow the installation steps)

but its dont work I raised a ticket they don't reply!!

• 1 month later...
On 4/17/2018 at 2:32 AM, KenG said:

OK, so this module is also causing problems with SmartCARs. Since installing I am getting double PIREPs. 

Anyone get this thing installed and working right on phpvms 5.5 on php 5.6 with SmartCARs?

Hi, I do have the same problem can you please advise me? Honestly I dont advise anyone to buy products from php-mods they dont reply to you if you need help, I have raised tickets for more then a month now and I didnt get any reply.

On 8/8/2018 at 1:39 PM, blue3294 said:

Hi,

I can you please tell me how to do setup!! am using phpvms 5.5 on php 5.6, I tried to do what is says here ( Visit yourdomain.com/Property_System_v1.0_PHP_v5.X (where X set your PHP Version) and follow the installation steps)

but its dont work I raised a ticket they don't reply!!

Solved

Edited by blue3294

• 1 month later...
  • Moderators

Dear blue3294,

It is true that during the Summer my time was limited because of a few personal issues I have.  This kept everything back and as a result it resulted in a delay in my replies in PHP-Mods support tickets. Your request has been already resolved through our support ticket system  as I do not offer support for my payware modules publicly inside the forum.

I would like to apologize for any delay you might have experience and I will be more than happy to help you in case you have any further problem with the module or anything like that.

• 6 months later...
On 4/15/2018 at 4:07 PM, KenG said:

Purchased this on 14 April 2018. Manual was not part of purchase (took awhile to figure out how to properly install.) Why is the manual not available on php-mods site? 

Financial system does not work. Pilots are not charged for property on the purchase, funds after the flight are not being transferred. Went to look at the Propertydata.class.php and it looks like it is encrypted. Left a ticket on the website, but looking for user help as well.

Thanks.

-Ken

With me too and after so long time still no fixed ticket, PM was written.

On 6/9/2018 at 11:01 PM, KenG said:

Thank you, done and got it working. 

-Ken

Is it possible that one of you can tell me what I need to change in order to use the money transfer. unfortunately no support is available 24/365/7 thank you

ist es möglich, dass mir einer von euch sagen kann was ich ändern muss um die Geldüberweisung nutzen zu können. Support ist leider keiner zu erreichen 24/365/7 vielen dank

• Like 1

15 hours ago, KenG said:

The files are encrypted, you will have to get servetas to fix it.

thx KenG

Danke

Support worked and all scripts are running Thank you good job

Support hat funktioniert und alle scripte laufen Danke gute arbeit