Jump to content
servetas

Property System v1

Recommended Posts

Property System has been developed by PHP-Mods and it is compatible with phpVMS. This module allows the pilots of your virtual airline use their virtual airline money via purchasing several types of properties. The basic property types are airports and aircraft. The airports and the aircraft are based on the data you have added in your phpVMS database. You are able to add several other types of properties which are based on the airports. The pilots do not only spend their money, they can make profit of their properties based on your virtual airline's PIREPs.

Demo System

URL: http://php-mods.eu/demo/property
Pilot ID: DEV0002
Password: testing

Useful Links

Module Information
Module Manual
Purchase it

Feel free to share with me any questions you may have! :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, servetas said:

Property System has been developed by PHP-Mods and it is compatible with phpVMS. This module allows the pilots of your virtual airline use their virtual airline money via purchasing several types of properties. The basic property types are airports and aircraft. The airports and the aircraft are based on the data you have added in your phpVMS database. You are able to add several other types of properties which are based on the airports. The pilots do not only spend their money, they can make profit of their properties based on your virtual airline's PIREPs.

Demo System

URL: http://php-mods.eu/demo/property
Pilot ID: DEV0002
Password: testing

Useful Links

Module Information
Module Manual
Purchase it

Feel free to share with me any questions you may have! :)

wich is the benefit of be owner of a property? for example of a aircraft? will you  earn money for it? or you only will invest for fun?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

No, properties generate income to their owners as soon as a PIREP is getting submitted in your virtual airline system. You are able to select what is the profit the pilot gets. Airports and other properties can generate a percentage profit based on the pirep revenue or a standard amount as soon as a pirep gets submitted. Aircraft can generate a percentage profit based on the pirep revenue, a standard amount or a standard amount per hour.

Everything is based in your system settings.

George

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, servetas said:

No, properties generate income to their owners as soon as a PIREP is getting submitted in your virtual airline system. You are able to select what is the profit the pilot gets. Airports and other properties can generate a percentage profit based on the pirep revenue or a standard amount as soon as a pirep gets submitted. Aircraft can generate a percentage profit based on the pirep revenue, a standard amount or a standard amount per hour.

Everything is based in your system settings.

George

Nice, probably I will buy it

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Sent in a ticket but redundancy is nice.   Installed everything and seems to be working fine.  Tried to use the Loan feature and it confirms the loan, pilot receives said loan, when pilot 'claim's the loan no errors are thrown and it says the bank account will reflect however nothing changes.  No bank transactions are registering either. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Purchased this on 14 April 2018. Manual was not part of purchase (took awhile to figure out how to properly install.) Why is the manual not available on php-mods site? 

Financial system does not work. Pilots are not charged for property on the purchase, funds after the flight are not being transferred. Went to look at the Propertydata.class.php and it looks like it is encrypted. Left a ticket on the website, but looking for user help as well.

Thanks.

-Ken

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

OK, so this module is also causing problems with SmartCARs. Since installing I am getting double PIREPs. 

Anyone get this thing installed and working right on phpvms 5.5 on php 5.6 with SmartCARs?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hello There,

I just saw your messages here. Support is not offered through the forum. Please open a new support ticket under the PHP-Mods billing system and I will be more than glad to assist you.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/17/2018 at 2:32 AM, KenG said:

OK, so this module is also causing problems with SmartCARs. Since installing I am getting double PIREPs. 

Anyone get this thing installed and working right on phpvms 5.5 on php 5.6 with SmartCARs?

Hi,

I can you please tell me how to do setup!! am using phpvms 5.5 on php 5.6, I tried to do what is says here ( Visit yourdomain.com/Property_System_v1.0_PHP_v5.X (where X set your PHP Version) and follow the installation steps)

but its dont work I raised a ticket they don't reply!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It takes a while for him to respond. Send him a PM through the forums asking for help and provide your ticket number. 

This module installs a little different than others and must be run server side to properly install.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi, I do have the same problem can you please advise me? Honestly I dont advise anyone to buy products from php-mods they dont reply to you if you need help, I have raised tickets for more then a month now and I didnt get any reply.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/17/2018 at 2:32 AM, KenG said:

OK, so this module is also causing problems with SmartCARs. Since installing I am getting double PIREPs. 

Anyone get this thing installed and working right on phpvms 5.5 on php 5.6 with SmartCARs?

Hi, I do have the same problem can you please advise me? Honestly I dont advise anyone to buy products from php-mods they dont reply to you if you need help, I have raised tickets for more then a month now and I didnt get any reply.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/8/2018 at 1:39 PM, blue3294 said:

Hi,

I can you please tell me how to do setup!! am using phpvms 5.5 on php 5.6, I tried to do what is says here ( Visit yourdomain.com/Property_System_v1.0_PHP_v5.X (where X set your PHP Version) and follow the installation steps)

but its dont work I raised a ticket they don't reply!!

Solved

Edited by blue3294

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×