[SOLVED] phpVMS 5.5.x - Activity Feed - Where is the file that sets the messages?

Felipe

Hi, everybody!

I'm trying to translate those messages in the Activity Feed, on phpVMS 5.5.x, such as "PILOT_NAME has just joined, welcome aboard!" or "PILOT_NAME has been promoted to NEW_RANK".

Those kind of messages are inserted on phpvms_activiityfeed table in the database. I've searched the class, the module and the template files to try to find where those messages are coming from, so I can translate them into portuguese, but I just can't find it.

Could anybody help me with that path?

Thank you!

table.jpg

Edited by Felipe

• Moderators
13 hours ago, Felipe said:

Hi, everybody!

I'm trying to translate those messages in the Activity Feed, on phpVMS 5.5.x, such as "PILOT_NAME has just joined, welcome aboard!" or "PILOT_NAME has been promoted to NEW_RANK".

Those kind of messages are inserted on phpvms_activiityfeed table in the database. I've searched the class, the module and the template files to try to find where those messages are coming from, so I can translate them into portuguese, but I just can't find it.

Could anybody help me with that path?

Thank you!

table.jpg

8 hours ago, web541 said:

Had to dig deep to find this as the code is scattered, but here it is

https://github.com/DavidJClark/phpvms_5.5.x/blob/master/core/lang/en.lang.php#L84

Hi, Wich is the code to display the activity feed in frontpage?

Thanks you!