kACARS config

parthprakash1

Hi everyone I know that this question maybe silly but please co-operate my website is hosted at vgow.net16.net when i try to put this into kACARS it gives a connection error. Can anyone help? Any ideas on what I should enter into kACARS. I have included a screenshot

kacars.jpg

Edited by parthprakash1

• 1 month later...
On 22/3/2017 at 0:07 PM, parthprakash1 said:

Hi everyone I know that this question maybe silly but please co-operate my website is hosted at vgow.net16.net when i try to put this into kACARS it gives a connection error. Can anyone help? Any ideas on what I should enter into kACARS. I have included a screenshot

kacars.jpg

We have the same error, and install, re-install and reinstall the S O in my host and I still can not have a connection, will the changes of php in the server apache (V7) are the problem? I have used Kacars-free for years, but today the truth is already frustrating that I can not make any flight for 15 days .... HELPME PLEASE!!! 001.png

• Administrators

Make sure the URL for your site is correct. I believe it should point to your phpVMS folder.

So, if your site URL is http://www.MyVA.com and phpVMS is installed in .../MyVA/phpvms - you need to use http://www.MyVA.com/phpvms

Be sure there are no trailing spaces or slashes in the URL.

Edited by ProAvia

• 7 months later...