MilAcars

gian1992

Hello webmaster/pilots! I'm proud to announce the stable release of my flight simulator log tool "MilAcars"..now the question is: It's really necessary?
"YES" was my answer when i started to develop it..because no one work like i want, no one can offer me SECURITY! 
So first of all i want to show you the actual features:

Software Features

-Compatible with FS2004, FSX AND FSX STEAM EDITION, P3D V1,V2,V3 AND XPLANE AND WINDOWS VISTA OR GREATER.

-Customizable by website (Skin, Color etc.)

-256bit encrypt function.

-MultiCompany Support

Pre-Flight Features:

Charter Center (Yeahh! Integrated in Milacars) with the possibility to lock the departure position (position system)

MultiSchedule selection (integrated with tour and event system)

ReSend Function (you can fly offline!)

In-Flight Features:

-Live map (location and path)

-Live report

-Metar

-Chat

-InFlight Message

Post-Flight Features:

-Google Earth track!

-Send on company website

-Complete log review*

*see next chapter

Logged Event

-Flight phase

-Takeoff Data (pitch, speed, wind, weight etc.)

-Landing Data (like takeoff =D + landingrate)

-Doors*

-Light*

-Gear Status

-Radio*

-OOR (out of runway detection)

-Crash (if you haven’t good pilots)

-Flap position

-Parking Brake

-Pause

-Slew

initialy i think about a payware software but i really don't like it and i think that a donationware it's the better way i will think about that in the future..for now is free!

You can download it here and test it using my test company with this log in:

http://milacars.com/downloads/

User: TES0001
Pass:TES0001

Or register your company on my website:

http://milacars.com/install-guide/

Initialy only some basic feature will work..i will contact you in your registration mail to customize it to fit your needes

I know there are some problem with fonts and other stuff...i'm working... any comment are accepted!

Edited by gian1992

47 minutes ago, bass said:

Windows XP? not work?

No due to use of Net Framework 4.5.. but the first version of MilAcars work with windows XP i will reload on my website soon! Probably i can remove some stuff and make a version for windows xp but isn't my target now, windows xp is unsupported os. I know ther's a lot of simmers on win xp but i can't use some librarys without net framework 4.5 and make my software compatible need time and a lot of coffe. I'm alone to develop it splitted between university and my hobbyes :D

Edited by gian1992

I saw the Log in the report with your application. How is it different from the others? It makes no sense to install your agent.

I'm looking for a software that transmits the Log high, visibility, wind, flaps, speed, steering, stalling, lights, weather conditions (rain, snow, storm), and so on, I have a script that calculates the errors and exposes the Rating for the flight and sweeps the data into the database. Below taking notes. For example (+5 for taking off in strong winds, -10 for not included lamp, -15 over the speed limit release flap )

2017-05-09_232437.jpg

2 hours ago, bass said:

I saw the Log in the report with your application. How is it different from the others? It makes no sense to install your agent.

I'm looking for a software that transmits the Log high, visibility, wind, flaps, speed, steering, stalling, lights, weather conditions (rain, snow, storm), and so on, I have a script that calculates the errors and exposes the Rating for the flight and sweeps the data into the database. Below taking notes. For example (+5 for taking off in strong winds, -10 for not included lamp, -15 over the speed limit release flap )

2017-05-09_232437.jpg

I did it! For my actualy company and for easyvirtual.org but it's just a module in phpvms  for example:

Flight: IAA9113 Dep/Arr: OMDB/VRMM Flight Time: 03.50.17 
Submit Date: 03/02/2016 Score: 75% Current Status: Accepted 
Errors: Online on IVAO such: IAA004* -15 % for takeoff speed: 195* Max Fuel for this trip is: 9110* -10 % for rem fuel: 12116*

The target of an acars for me is to be a blackbox and give all possible information...for example: wind at T/O or Land..takeoff or landing speed. indicated airspeed when flaps are retracted...landing light switch altitude..out of runway detection refuel slew pause out of keyboard overspeed ( how many time?) ...then the company analyze it and give a score based on aircraft route condition etc. i know that some acars can make itself a score but i don't like it because if you want to change a rule you can't re-analyze all pirep...my next target is to change fs wind by the acars...for example during an exam you can set strong crosswind...now is just a complete acars...

Edited by gian1992

1 hour ago, OmerAslan said:

How can i fix this and how to download client please? thanks

8e8ee109b77c497a9219ad54438a3ab6.png

11199085f80f441d8163adc0c186080a.png

Version of php? The client is avaiable here: http://milacars.com/downloads/ i did install module a years ago...i need to update it to new php7...but i don't know if i must work here or wait the new phpvms 3.. while you can test the acars and help me to improve it :D

EDIT: The problem derive from the mysqli connector...i will work on your problem tomorrow!

Edited by gian1992

3 minutes ago, OmerAslan said:

php 5.6

phpvms 5.5.2

your download link not working at the moment.

Hello! Sorry again and thank you for patience, i'm working on website and mysqli problem..i found the solution but i need some file on my desktop and i will be at home in a couple of hours! I will update you soon.
I repeat, i'm alone to develop it..i do my best but i can't test it on any configuration :D

I need to work to feature page too because some things like auto fp-filler by ivao isn't showed...i will install a forum on my site too...so i can create a bug-search/changelog page.

Thankyou again!

6 minutes ago, gian1992 said:

Hello! Sorry again and thank you for patience, i'm working on website and mysqli problem..i found the solution but i need some file on my desktop and i will be at home in a couple of hours! I will update you soon.
I repeat, i'm alone to develop it..i do my best but i can't test it on any configuration :D

I need to work to feature page too because some things like auto fp-filler by ivao isn't showed...i will install a forum on my site too...so i can create a bug-search/changelog page.

Thankyou again!

Ok my friend. Take you time.

40 minutes ago, OmerAslan said:

New one

766544a0b93f47e684bb103951661047.png

Wait :D ahaha i'm still uploading it...try now...the file have the same name so delete the first one!
Check also the guide...i try to donwload/install with another account and everything work fine for me

EDIT: called 0.3 for avoid mistakes

Edited by gian1992

• 1 month later...
18 hours ago, RafaelLetras said:

Hello ,

I'm the CEO of Air Corsica Virtuel , we liked your acars ,  possible to get in touch with you to discuss about some features etc?

Hello Rafael! I'm little bit busy with my exam period but i'm always ready for listen about new ideas! :D I'm writing to you a p.m. with my accounts nick!