Create website for phpVMS

Kuba239

Hello,

I want to create a virtual airline. But I don't know how to make web pages in HTML or CSS. Can I make a page in a page wizard? Or will anyone help me make a website? I will pay if you have to. I can upload phpVMS and configure it, but I can't put the skin on it. Please help.

If you don't know HTML, or CSS, I wouldn't want to mess with creating your own theme. 

There's a couple of free skins around the forums that you can place in your lib/skins folder and then activate it via the phpVMS Admin. Those are pretty good functional designs.

As for a getting a custom skinned design, hehe....brace yourself for the "Check your PMs" replies.

• Moderators
On 2017-5-17 at 9:37 AM, Kuba239 said:

Hello,

I want to create a virtual airline. But I don't know how to make web pages in HTML or CSS. Can I make a page in a page wizard? Or will anyone help me make a website? I will pay if you have to. I can upload phpVMS and configure it, but I can't put the skin on it. Please help.

mail me jose.bustos@proskydesign.com