Error Open-Flash-Chart

ThomasH

Hello,

I have the problem that I get no statistics indicated. Under "MyStats" or also in the Admin Panel with "pilot of report for the Past Week" I see only this error message.

error.jpg

Unfortunately, the search also has nobody occur brought. The newest update is on it.

Just I wanted to insert a few airports, now he himself does not find known any more. If I fill everything of hand, the system does not accept him.

Can somebody help me?

Greets

Thomas

• Administrators

Is it in IE only?

There seems to be quite a few threads about this on both the cake and codeignitor forums. If the error is only in some browsers most seem to point to an issue with trailing commas.

http://forums.pentaho.org/showthread.php?t=70036&page=2 - Post #14 starts the solution here

• Administrators

That means there was an error... if you view source on the page, then goto the bottom-ish, you'll see:

{"data-file":"

And URL after it - just load both those URLs in the browser... there will be some errors, if you can paste those

Okay, I have acted.

The result:

Warning: include(/kunden/265414_32756/html/phpvms/core/lib/php-ofc-library/open-flash-chart.php) [function.include]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /kunden/265414_32756/html/phpvms/core/modules/Pilots/Pilots.php on line 85

Warning: include() [function.include]: Failed opening '/kunden/265414_32756/html/phpvms/core/lib/php-ofc-library/open-flash-chart.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/local/lib/php') in /kunden/265414_32756/html/phpvms/core/modules/Pilots/Pilots.php on line 85

Fatal error: Class 'title' not found in /kunden/265414_32756/html/phpvms/core/modules/Pilots/Pilots.php on line 87

Now the Pilots.php:

Good night, greetings from Germany

Thomas

• Administrators

Well this is the error:

[i]Warning: include() [function.include]: Failed opening '/kunden/265414_32756/html/phpvms/core/lib/php-ofc-library/open-flash-chart.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/local/lib/php') in /kunden/265414_32756/html/phpvms/core/modules/Pilots/Pilots.php on line 85

[/i]

Does that file exist?

Reupload the core/lib folder