Is David Clark still around

Just wondering if David Clark is still around. I dont want to air my dirty laundry but I submitted a ticket on 24 March and got a "sorry been away" email 26 March.

Ive sent 3 emails back since then 26 March, 4 April and 23 April and have had NO reply to any of them.

I purchased a module and can no get it working, so hoping for a little bit of a hand, however its been 2 months and im running out of ideas

• 3 weeks later...

Hi guys...

I can show screen captures to prove my authenticity, however its been 3 months since my ticket was lodged now and still no outcome, not even a conversation, which is why I posted here

I will contact both of you privately, if possible, to take my issue away from the public forum, but I need help with a SimPilotGroup product that I paid good money for.

Regards

Topher

• Moderators

Hi Vangelis,

Sorry for the delay in getting back to you.

Our issue is with the Tour module we purchased - The system does not update pilots' tour progress automatically as it should do. I have to manually sync it each time.  This wasn't such an issue to begin with but with so many pilots flying tours now, it's difficult to keep on top of it. I'd also like to have either an "add bid" or "briefing page" button on the tour details page for each leg.

• Moderators

Then the auto accept is the issue. It seems that your auto accept module does not trigger the "pirep_accepted" event which should run as a pirep gets accepted. The tour module uses this event to update your pilot's records accordingly. Which auto accept module are you using?

• Moderators

I am not saying that the issue is the auto accept module. I do not know how it works but I would personally try to disable it to see if the pilot's progress is updated correctly. If yes, then you should troubleshoot the module, if no, then we should proceed and check out what can cause this issue.

• Moderators
4 hours ago, servetas said:

I am not saying that the issue is the auto accept module. I do not know how it works but I would personally try to disable it to see if the pilot's progress is updated correctly. If yes, then you should troubleshoot the module, if no, then we should proceed and check out what can cause this issue.

I disabled it and had a pilot fly the next sequenced leg for a tour.  I then manually accepted it but the progress has not updated in the tour module.