Flight Hours Calculated as seconds?

bpruett72

I just downloaded the phpvms version that has been edited to work with PHP70.  I am getting a weird hours calculation.  Below I put what can be found after running the maintenance option for VA flight hours.

Calculating hours for all pilots: 
SFC001 - found 2.00 flight hours for number 
Pilots have a total of 2.00 hours

Now counting from PIREPS
Found 00:00:02 total hours, updated

Any Ideas?

• Moderators
5 hours ago, bpruett72 said:

I just downloaded the phpvms version that has been edited to work with PHP70.  I am getting a weird hours calculation.  Below I put what can be found after running the maintenance option for VA flight hours.

Calculating hours for all pilots: 
SFC001 - found 2.00 flight hours for number 
Pilots have a total of 2.00 hours

Now counting from PIREPS
Found 00:00:02 total hours, updated

Any Ideas?

That version of phpVMS is in beta, so there might be bugs that need to be fixed.

It is this one that I found under the info for PHPVMS4

https://github.com/nabeelio/phpvms_v2

Please forgive my ignorance though, my past airline ran on phpVMS 5.X that SimPilot Group put out and it was stable.  The only reason that I am trying to run this version, is due to the fact that PHP5.6 is going to stop being supported next year, and I would rather delay a possible future problem.  The question is this, since that SimPilot version was stable and was .php vs .tpl, if I install that one, will it really matter when PHP5.6 is dropped if everything is running stable?

• Moderators
On 6/15/2017 at 7:33 PM, bpruett72 said:

It is this one that I found under the info for PHPVMS4

https://github.com/nabeelio/phpvms_v2

Please forgive my ignorance though, my past airline ran on phpVMS 5.X that SimPilot Group put out and it was stable.  The only reason that I am trying to run this version, is due to the fact that PHP5.6 is going to stop being supported next year, and I would rather delay a possible future problem.  The question is this, since that SimPilot version was stable and was .php vs .tpl, if I install that one, will it really matter when PHP5.6 is dropped if everything is running stable?

The file extensions don't really matter. The difference is that .php is more to date that .tpl