Altitude/Speed Graph

Aaryan

Hmm. Ofcourse. The data is definitely recorded in ACARS. But yes again I would be stuck with the code. I know how to implement the data to any charts but yes I am not in a knowledge to find or call that data. Just like this VA has done.

https://dfy-va.net/phpvms/pireps/viewreport/721

Edited by Aaryan

Take your most recent pirep from the DB. What is in the raw_data column?

If there is data there, you can get it working. Take a look at the exaple Chart.js charts and you'll see the format it requires. It should be a simple JS array format

data = [1,2,3,4] etc.

And then each element of the array should have an associated element in the labels array. But check the docs for this.

A quick solution would be to just generate a script that creates a properly formatted string, and call it inside the .tpl/.php file. I guess the better way would be to perform some sort of AJAX call to get the data then do a $.each() on the array.

Did this for a VA.

Take a look at the part of the code

graph.JPGdata.JPG

Edited by Sava
  • Like 1

• 1 month later...
On 2017/6/23 at 4:12 AM, Sava said:

Take your most recent pirep from the DB. What is in the raw_data column?

If there is data there, you can get it working. Take a look at the exaple Chart.js charts and you'll see the format it requires. It should be a simple JS array format

data = [1,2,3,4] etc.

And then each element of the array should have an associated element in the labels array. But check the docs for this.

A quick solution would be to just generate a script that creates a properly formatted string, and call it inside the .tpl/.php file. I guess the better way would be to perform some sort of AJAX call to get the data then do a $.each() on the array.

Did this for a VA.

Take a look at the part of the code

graph.JPGdata.JPG

This message is great if you can share the code
we need flight map, please share this code to us also
k922365@gmail.com

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 2017/6/24 at 0:02 AM, Aaryan said:

You are so good buddy! Thanks for your help. This is the thing I wanted! +1 for you ;)

Sincerely

Aaryan Kapoor

This message is great if you can share the code
we need flight map, please share this code to us also

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 years later...
  • 3 months later...
  • Administrators
1 hour ago, DarlanFernandes said:

Does anyone have any idea how to do this? I have the Crazy Creatives module

Be aware that the Crazy Creatives module is payware. We can not address your issues in this public forum. If you have issues, you will need to go to the CC forum (yes, we know that a response there is unlikely) or you can hope that a member here sees your post and sends you a PM.

16 hours ago, ProAvia said:

Be aware that the Crazy Creatives module is payware. We can not address your issues in this public forum. If you have issues, you will need to go to the CC forum (yes, we know that a response there is unlikely) or you can hope that a member here sees your post and sends you a PM.

You say it everywhere. Crazy creatives have no active support you are complaining about.

• Moderators
18 minutes ago, DarlanFernandes said:

You say it everywhere. Crazy creatives have no active support you are complaining about.

It's not a complaint. It's a rule here and respecting a payware developers code. Just because they have no active support, doesn't give people the right to openly discuss, share, post code here from their payware modules. 

Sava's comment above tells you how to do it.