Fiji Virtual For sale - Maybe not?

FijiVirtual

Bula!

So I have decided to sell my beloved (not so anymore) VA, Fiji Virtual... why? you ask.
Time, I've got no time to recruit or run this VA. I don't want to see it run into the ground like many other.

It comes with a full set of logos as well as a fully custom website and smartCARS, this forum account and a discord server. I'd really like to see this VA go into some good hands.

fijivirtual.com

It was started at around the same time last year, I don't have the time to keep it up. The websites and all about Fijiv is completely spectacular and I want it to live on and gain some success.

I'll be launching another VA soon but I'll have people to manage it for me.

But wait, maybe we don't have to sell Fiji, maybe there's someone out there that can bring us to glory and save us. But I want to be serious about it this time around if that's the case. You'll pay for split ownership of the VA (It won't be a lot, probably around $50) I can upkeep the hosting etc. so that's not to worry about. I'll have this lucky person be able to handle most things about the VA such as recruiting staff and writing up docs and keeping the website up to scratch.

I really don't know what to do at this point but the offering is here. PM me for any more info or hmu on Skype.

- Max