login redirect

Jonah0037

I am having an issue, when I try to login, it will redirect me to the login page and it will just keep doing it, but it does not say I am entering anything wrong. I have tried uninstalling/reinstalling, but to no avail. Please help if you have any idea what is going on.

1 hour ago, t_bergman said:

Ensure in your login.php file in phpvms/core/modules/Login/login.php file on line 135 that its redirecting to the index page. Its also possible that your browser is not accepting cookies and not saving the info that tells phpVMS you are logged in. 

Here is what the file says, line 135 redirects to the index page, I have tried on other devices, but to no avil.

Edited by Jonah0037

• Moderators
2 hours ago, Jonah0037 said:

Here is what the file says, line 135 redirects to the index page, I have tried on other devices, but to no avil.

1.Are u on a free host?

2.Have u recently installed phpVMS or u had it before and it was working fine?

3.If u had phpVMS before and it was working fine, what version was it?

After all, I would clear all my browser's history cache and try again. I would also, uncheck the "remember me" option just to know if my browser accepts cookies.

Edited by Parkho

14 hours ago, Parkho said:

1.Are u on a free host?

2.Have u recently installed phpVMS or u had it before and it was working fine?

3.If u had phpVMS before and it was working fine, what version was it?

After all, I would clear all my browser's history cache and try again. I would also, uncheck the "remember me" option just to know if my browser accepts cookies.

No I am not on a free host. Yes I have had it working before. PhpVMS 5.5X, I have tried all of that!!

Yeh I think Parkho is right, beaware of any hosting company, especially a paid host, they have a habit of upgrading your php version. Long story short, you need to be running a PHP version of 5.3 as the php.ini file on the server is far different then the latest versions. This "WILL" screw things up with any PHPVMS 5.5x you are running, including All Modules.

Get a hold of your Hosting company and check on that, hope this helps you !

Jimbo