Stratus Group | Virtual Airline Alliance | Leadership Roles

Ahead of our launch in October 2017, we are in the phase of delivering leadership positions to support the vast network we hope to provide to the community. Stratus Group, a new virtual airline alliance, is seeking a Chief Operating Officer to work directly underneath the Chief Executive Officer, in the hope of forming a full leadership body. It is essential that the candidate has experience in holding executive position in long-term virtual airline provisions. We are seeking someone to support the final development stages of Stratus, and directly into operations from early October.

The attached '.pdf' file explains the role in greater depth, and we highly suggest examining this document if you have merely any interest in this position. Send all applications to applications@stratusgroup.co.uk before Monday 31st July at 06:00. For more information on our services, feel free to contact the Leadership Team directly at the Facebook page.

COO-A1.pdf

A contract!? Dont you think people just want to have fun and let a virtual airline be their passion so its fun to do stuff for it rather than making a contract and having "recorded voice calls"? After all it's just a game..

ps. im not trying to bash you just curious why you have chosen to go for a contact :P oh and i would like to advice you put a "under construction" page on your website  rather than the themeforest theme :D

2 hours ago, tim260 said:

A contract!? Dont you think people just want to have fun and let a virtual airline be their passion so its fun to do stuff for it rather than making a contract and having "recorded voice calls"? After all it's just a game..

ps. im not trying to bash you just curious why you have chosen to go for a contact :P oh and i would like to advice you put a "under construction" page on your website  rather than the themeforest theme :D

Uh-...For someone trying to gain some business off of this forum you're not trying too hard to be "encouraging" to virtual airlines.

It's a free world - Last time I checked. Some people love laid-back game-ish virtual airlines, others love serious Virtual Airlines with a touch of Roleplay. I, for one, think the contract format looks awesome and clearly there's some effort that went into formatting it right and getting the content written. 

Best of luck with your VA. You should indeed have a coming soon page rather the generic lorem ipsum text - That might confuse Google on the Search Engine Rankings and could penalize you down the road for having a spammy website.

Edited by magicflyer
  • Like 2

3 hours ago, magicflyer said:

Uh-...For someone trying to gain some business off of this forum you're not trying too hard to be "encouraging" to virtual airlines.

It's a free world - Last time I checked. Some people love laid-back game-ish virtual airlines, others love serious Virtual Airlines with a touch of Roleplay. I, for one, think the contract format looks awesome and clearly there's some effort that went into formatting it right and getting the content written. 

Best of luck with your VA. You should indeed have a coming soon page rather the generic lorem ipsum text - That might confuse Google on the Search Engine Rankings and could penalize you down the road for having a spammy website.

Uh-.. for someone with that amount of reputation on this forum you're not trying very hard not to be cocky.

I didnt say he wasn't allowed I was just asking why as I clearly said I wasnt trying to bash him. I figured it was roleplay but wasnt sure and I do think the concept of roleplay and thus being serious is nice. I think his logo looks awesome and I wish him the best of luck as well.

Edited by tim260

• Moderators
2 hours ago, tim260 said:

Uh-.. for someone with that amount of reputation on this forum you're not trying very hard not to be cocky.

I have seen your advertisements around these forums and all I can say is that I really hope that you don't work in business management or any PR role in the real world... You'd lose your job pretty quickly if you worked for me! :lol:

Edited by shakamonkey88

2 hours ago, shakamonkey88 said:

I have seen your advertisements around these forums and all I can say is that I really hope that you don't work in business management or any PR role in the real world... You'd lose your job pretty quickly if you worked for me! :lol:

I work in a management position and like I said you guys are just really full of yourself. Just like you right now involving in a convo being cocky. Why? 

I stated twice that I wasn't trying to bash him and I clarified that I was just wondering why. And here you come in being a d***, for no apparent reason. I've only had one bad encounter with someone else and we made up and I apologised so I hope you don't work management because if you judge someone on one mistake you're not going to make it. Sometimes you should think before you post something, you don't just get mixed up in someone's conversation. 

Edited by tim260

We are simply a service which provides brand development, leadership structuring and social development to virtual airlines. We spoke to 8 virtual airlines (with a variety of new, old, fictional and real-world based) and all agreed that this is a 'unique' service which the virtual airline community has long awaited - we aim to fill this gap in the market. We are still developing ourselves, therefore, the October deadline is approachable and achievable. 

More documents and branding will be issued in the coming weeks to give you a further insight into our operations and what we can provide to virtual airlines as a whole.

We apologise if we have caused any arguments or inconvenience. We are happy to take further questions at hello@stratusgroup.co.uk. :) 

3 hours ago, StratusGroup said:

stratusgroup.co.uk

Your website takes us now to GoogleUK. Personally it looks like you will be only focusing on UK VAs which would kind of limit you to the possible and potential VAs wanting to join your alliance. Your branding itself tells me all this and that is how i came to that conclusion. I could be wrong and that might not be what you guys are going for but thats what i get from your website address. I did put some thought into maybe presenting my project to you and maybe somewhere down the near future join the alliance but my project and where its based from will not be a fit. This could be something to look at and if your guyses focus is not on a particular region then changes might be needed. Again thats just my take on all this. The branding thus far looks great. We have yet to know exactly what was discussed with the 8 VAs and what this 'unique" service(in detail) you will be offering to the community but everything else you mentioned sounds really great and wish you guys the best.