phpVMS Hosting

smokey68

Hello everyone hope all is well wanted to mention my hosting website for all people deciding on services for phpVMS. 

Click here

We have a few different sized accounts to choose from and many unlimited specifications to the account including emails, subdomains etc...

I will have a few sales going on this month so keep posted we will also install phpVMS if you would like for us to. 

Hope to see you soon !

8 hours ago, vbegin7 said:

Hello everyone hope all is well wanted to mention my hosting website for all people deciding on services for phpVMS. 

Click here

We have a few different sized accounts to choose from and many unlimited specifications to the account including emails, subdomains etc...

I will have a few sales going on this month so keep posted we will also install phpVMS if you would like for us to. 

Hope to see you soon !

Typically it is regarded as bad form around here to offer hosting when Nabeel has his own which supports the future development of phpvms. 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Didn't think I was going to be back on this forum but if i can leave you will a bit of advise... Don't nickel and dime people by having a $15 setup fee for a shared hosting account that is deployed automatically. Find a more creative way to fit in the $15 but I can guarantee you that with as many shared hosting options that are available, you are going to need to add far more value to your product and spend much more time on your website if you are to succeed.

Experience: 3 years in the hosting industry & moderator of one of the largest hosting forums on the internet