Need assistance

TobyFlies

Hello,

I seem to be having some trouble installing phpVMS, when I attempt to install it, I can check the sql connection (it is good) - and then I try to install it (it tries to make the tables) (oh, this is all via wamp server by the way) - when it makes the tables, some of them are successful, but then some of them look like this:

SQL query:

CREATE TALE `phpvms_acarsdata`( `id` INT(11) NOT NULL AUTO_INCREMENT, `pilotid` VARCHAR(11) NOT NULL DEFAULT '0', `flightnum` VARCHAR(11) NOT NULL DEFAULT '0', `pilotname` VARCHAR(100) NOT NULL DEFAULT '', `aircraft` VARCHAR(12) NOT NULL DEFAULT '', `lat` VARCHAR(15) NOT NULL DEFAULT '', `lng` VARCHAR(15) NOT NULL DEFAULT '', `heading` SMALLINT(6) NOT NULL DEFAULT '0', `alt` VARCHAR(6) NOT NULL DEFAULT '', `gs` INT(11) NOT NULL DEFAULT '0', `depicao` VARCHAR(4) NOT NULL DEFAULT '', `depapt` VARCHAR(255) NOT NULL DEFAULT '', `arricao` VARCHAR(4) NOT NULL DEFAULT '', `arrapt` TEXT NOT NULL, `deptime` TIME NOT NULL DEFAULT '00:00:00', `timeremaining` VARCHAR(6) NOT NULL DEFAULT '', `arrtime` TIME NOT NULL DEFAULT '00:00:00', `route` TEXT NOT NULL, `route_details` TEXT NOT NULL, `distremain` VARCHAR(6) NOT NULL DEFAULT '', `phasedetail` VARCHAR(255) NOT NULL DEFAULT '', `online` VARCHAR(10) NOT NULL DEFAULT '', `messagel[...]

MySQL said: Documentation

#1067 - Invalid default value for 'lastupdate'

Can anyone help me, would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Toby

• Moderators
On 7/19/2017 at 6:21 AM, t_bergman said:

You'll need to log into phpmyadmin through your hosting provider, go into the acarsdata table and go to structure, last update needs to be DATETIME default of as defined: 0000-00-00 00:00:00. Save the changes and you should be good to go. 

@TobyFlies This is the solution. :)