vacentral news

Nabeel

• Administrators

Hi y'all... vacentral will stay up until Dave's server goes down. I'm not sure when that will be (supposed to be today, I think). It's not going away forever - just temporarily. The main problem is that this server (with the forum) is running PHP 7.1, and that runs on PHP 5.3 Instead of updating it, I think I'm just going to leave it "off" for now, until I can figure out a migration plan that leaves compatibility with phpvms 2.x and the upcoming 4.0. There are a lot of components to it, so it would take me a while to figure out how to do the upgrades and all. I have to re-do the main phpvms page, since I haven't moved that over yet either.

Hi Guys,

Great to see all this new development in progress, the future looks promising B)

Is the VA Central website likely to be down for some time? I made some mistakes in my setup and have reset all my data, I'd like to ask if it would be possible to remove any previous data held in the VA Central database for my virtual airline 'Albion Aviation' so that my pirep counts etc are correct. Obviously this will only be possible once the VA Central website has a new home, hence my question.

Many Thanks

Alan

• Administrators
5 hours ago, AlanMcGaughey said:

Hi Guys,

Great to see all this new development in progress, the future looks promising B)

Is the VA Central website likely to be down for some time? I made some mistakes in my setup and have reset all my data, I'd like to ask if it would be possible to remove any previous data held in the VA Central database for my virtual airline 'Albion Aviation' so that my pirep counts etc are correct. Obviously this will only be possible once the VA Central website has a new home, hence my question.

Many Thanks

Alan

We can figure that out soon.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...