kACARSII Demo

Guest lorathon

Guest lorathon

The kACARSII demo is now available.  If you have any issues please email me directly at jeffrey.kobus@fs-products.net.  There are also links for the new site files that are required to run kACARSII on your phpVMS site.  It is suggested that you run phpVMS 5.52.  Also please use the LINKS to FS-Products Forum for any program issues.  I will be checking all issues as they come in.  

Thank you for all of your support.

Jeff

NOTE: I have also added a new forum at FS-Products.  forum.fs-products.net

• Guest locked this topic
  • Guest unlocked this topic
Guest lorathon

I have released a new version of kACARSII.  This version is in conjunction with a pricing schedule change.  I have included all logging options into every version of kACARSII (current kACARSII customers should contact me for this free upgrade).  These logging settings can now be toggled with a completely new logging settings system in admin of phpVMS.  The site files will need to be updated to v1.0.1.  Files are located from the site files link on the main site.

Also included are some functional options.  These can be viewed on the Functional Options link on the main site.  Also note that the pricing for upgrade options has been reduced.

Thank you.

• Guest locked this topic
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
Guest lorathon

v1.0.12 Released

I have completely redone the Aircraft Profiling system part of the Scoring Control.  It allows for greater expansion in the future.  But any current aircraft profiles will need to be added again.  A few more logging options have also been added.

Please visit forum.fs-products.net for more details.