Pontchartrain Airlines

Jay from Pontchartrain VA here, we are the one that will only fly the DC-3 for the first year or so. I t has been a while but I have my route schedule and equipment schedule done. I am starting with crew rotations now. It took over nine months to do but it will be worth it in the long run. I ended up routing 943 daily sorties, which created 569 flights. Total aircraft to pull this off 155. I do not if you remember me but I am the guy who is creating a VA to teach High school kids Free Enterprise. I am also going to have a duplicate site for my own use that will work on the web like anyone else.

That said here is what I am looking for, on the educational site, the flights have to be automatic. In other words my students will not have the ability to fly 943 sorties a day. Still for the learning lab to work the program must register each of the 569 flights as if they have been flown. I must have a way to control things like passenger counts, expenses and revenue. I will not need this until September so we still have time.

On the personal site I want to operate just like anyone else. However I have to tell you that I am a middle-aged man with very little programming experience. Therefore I would like to send you what I have done scheduling wise and see if it can be adapted to your site and programming. Also I have to tell you that painting the aircraft scares the hell out of me. I am a wiz at organization and scheduling and would be happy to trade my talents with someone who can help me get my equipment painted and the site on line.

I have chatted with Sim-Pilot at New England Air so I know you guys have a great community here and would love to become a paid member. So if you can tell me how I can get my charts to you and answer my concerns especial with the learning lab version I think I can go live on your server in the next 4 to 6 Weeks. Thank

Big Red 1