Live flight tracker fault.

Helix1250

Hi everyone,

im very new to all this and I am having issues with the live flight tracker. I'm currently using the Ocean blue v2 skin, I have set up the API key so it works. But what I'm finding is when a route is in progress the departure and destination points are incorrect on the map, I have double checked the long and latitudes of the airports and they are correct. I'm at a bit of a loss as to what to look at or check, so if anyone can point me in the right direction I would appreciate it :)

Rob

Edited by Helix1250

• Moderators
On 8/2/2017 at 11:53 PM, Helix1250 said:

Hi everyone,

im very new to all this and I am having issues with the live flight tracker. I'm currently using the Ocean blue v2 skin, I have set up the API key so it works. But what I'm finding is when a route is in progress the departure and destination points are incorrect on the map, I have double checked the long and latitudes of the airports and they are correct. I'm at a bit of a loss as to what to look at or check, so if anyone can point me in the right direction I would appreciate it :)

Rob

Please tell us what version of phpVMS you are using to better help you. Also, the ACARS client you're using.