vClermont County Fying Club

We are now accepting applications for Commercial Pilots: Frontier Airlines, General Aviation Pilots, both Fixed and Rotary Wing are welcome to Join us.

We currently operate out of (4) main bases of operation: 

I69 Clermont County Airport, which is located in S/W Ohio, just outside of Cincinnati and,
KNQA Millington Regional Jetport Airport, located in Western TN, N/E of Memphis
KFFO Wright-Patterson AFB, 445th Airlift Wing a reserve unit at the Dayton, OH AFB utilizing the C-17
KDEN-Frontier Airlines Domestic Routes
Our Comms are on Gamevox and can be accessed here: https://www.gamevox.com/RGKS-Y28

Our Site can be accessed here:  www.vclermontcountyflyingclub.tk

23 hours ago, Stevec937 said:
We are now accepting applications for Commercial Pilots: Frontier Airlines, General Aviation Pilots, both Fixed and Rotary Wing are welcome to Join us.

We currently operate out of (4) main bases of operation: 

I69 Clermont County Airport, which is located in S/W Ohio, just outside of Cincinnati and,
KNQA Millington Regional Jetport Airport, located in Western TN, N/E of Memphis
KFFO Wright-Patterson AFB, 445th Airlift Wing a reserve unit at the Dayton, OH AFB utilizing the C-17
KDEN-Frontier Airlines Domestic Routes
Our Comms are on Gamevox and can be accessed here: https://www.gamevox.com/RGKS-Y28

Our Site can be accessed here:  www.vclermontcountyflyingclub.tk

Hi,

I'm not sure if you're aware, but any FREE domain that is owned by Freenom (.tk, .ga, .cf) you adhere to their rules, in the short run of things I'm saying that Freenom at any point in time may take your domain name and modify it (If you haven't paid for it). As well as most Email providers block any mail being received from a .tk, .ga or .cf domain as well to a point block access to the domain completely (TekSavvy Solutions Inc and Shaw Communications Inc, I'm looking at you!) They have done it to me hundreds of times (I have a literal list as to which domains they "revoked from me"), so I just want to make sure that you know this information before you get "hung out to dry" by Freenom. If you want you can go to GoDaddy or 1&1 and buy a domain from them as they (for the first purchase only) give you a domain that is 99¢ (For the first year).

Regards,

Obi

Edited by ObinnaOnyemaobi
Added information as to where cheap domains can be gotten from