Live flight not working

HCStrike

1 minute ago, AJCWebServices said:

Hmm ok because it was my weather map . Also what I done was put my co-ordinates into my acars.js file to match the co-ordinates in my localconfig

var defaultOptions = {
	autozoom: true,
	zoom: 4,
	center: new google.maps.LatLng(50.007739,9.580078),
	mapTypeId: google.maps.MapTypeId.TERRAIN,
	refreshTime: 12000,
	autorefresh: true
};

Thats what I have in my acarsmap.js and those coordinates are the same as my local.config file

5 hours ago, HCStrike said:

Thanks anyways

smartCARS shouldn't be any different as long as it is being reported. Check here for the official smartCARS log and you should be able to get something out of it. Also, are you getting any bids from your website in smartCARS, or are you able to file a PIREP? If not, then it may be an issue to do with the linking of your smartCARS folder to the client. If you've done all of this, then check the logs to see if it is a PHP or SQL error.

43 minutes ago, web541 said:

smartCARS shouldn't be any different as long as it is being reported. Check here for the official smartCARS log and you should be able to get something out of it. Also, are you getting any bids from your website in smartCARS, or are you able to file a PIREP? If not, then it may be an issue to do with the linking of your smartCARS folder to the client. If you've done all of this, then check the logs to see if it is a PHP or SQL error.

I've checked the smartCARS logs and I can only see 1 error that might mean something which was "[WARN] There was an unknown response in the delete backed up flight worker. The response was: AUTH_FAILED". The bids show up in smartCARS but then when a PIREP is filed, it does not show up on phpVMS

I think I have found a fix for this @web541 @HCStrike Remove your 

<script async defer src="https://maps.googleapis.com/maps/api/js?key=PLACE YOURKEY IN HERE&callback=initMap"></script>

from your core_htmlhead.php and put into your acarsmap.php just before 

<script type="text/javascript">
var acars_map_defaults = {
    refreshTime: 10000
};
</script>

Its a crew center error that is calling the scripts multiple times. 

1 minute ago, AJCWebServices said:

I think I have found a fix for this @web541 @HCStrike Remove your 

<script async defer src="https://maps.googleapis.com/maps/api/js?key=PLACE YOURKEY IN HERE&callback=initMap"></script>

from your core_htmlhead.php and put into your acarsmap.php just before 

<script type="text/javascript">
var acars_map_defaults = {
    refreshTime: 10000
};
</script>

Its a crew center error that is calling the scripts multiple times. 

I think my issue is that smartCARS is not actually working as when I file a PIREP it looks like it gets filed on smartCARS but does not appear on phpVMS

Just now, HCStrike said:

I think my issue is that smartCARS is not actually working as when I file a PIREP it looks like it gets filed on smartCARS but does not appear on phpVMS

Ah ok because I have another thread where I thought it was my weather map that was causing the problem. But it turn out that it was my key being called multiple times. When you right click on your page and click Inspect then Console are you getting the report of key being called multiple times. If you are try my fix above :)

Just now, AJCWebServices said:

Ah ok because I have another thread where I thought it was my weather map that was causing the problem. But it turn out that it was my key being called multiple times. When you right click on your page and click Inspect then Console are you getting the report of key being called multiple times. If you are try my fix above :)

Nope, I dont get that error, thanks anyways

• Like 1

Hello, I'm working on the VA with @HCStrike, hence why I am following up on this post.

If it was a smartCARS issue, wouldn't smartCARS report errors on the client side as if it were failing to connect to the VA? Or is smartCARS only concerned with connecting to the local files within the phpVMS root, in which case is the issue between the smartCARS folder within the phpVMS folder, possibly not connecting from there to phpVMS?

Edited by DoverEightMike

44 minutes ago, DoverEightMike said:

Hello, I'm working on the VA with @HCStrike, hence why I am following up on this post.

If it was a smartCARS issue, wouldn't smartCARS report errors on the client side as if it were failing to connect to the VA? Or is smartCARS only concerned with connecting to the local files within the phpVMS root, in which case is the issue between the smartCARS folder within the phpVMS folder, possibly not connecting from there to phpVMS?

Yes, you're correct, smartCARS would report their own errors in their log file including if it failed to connect to the web server. If the authentication failed to connect to the database through the phpVMS root, then you will most likely find an error in the phpVMS logs (and this may lead to an error in smartCARS which may also log the issue). The fact that @HCStrike reported an error called AUTH_FAILED tells me that according to the smartCARS module, it cannot verify the session data which is why it is more of a TFDi issue as far as I can see, I could be wrong though.

• 1 month later...
On 14/08/2017 at 12:31 PM, web541 said:

Yes, you're correct, smartCARS would report their own errors in their log file including if it failed to connect to the web server. If the authentication failed to connect to the database through the phpVMS root, then you will most likely find an error in the phpVMS logs (and this may lead to an error in smartCARS which may also log the issue). The fact that @HCStrike reported an error called AUTH_FAILED tells me that according to the smartCARS module, it cannot verify the session data which is why it is more of a TFDi issue as far as I can see, I could be wrong though.

The error message is now in the phpVMS logs. It now states that there is an SQL error when smartCARS sends a position report, as smartCARS sends no data for route_details and "route_details" doesn't have a default value.