In Search of COO and CTO

Hello:

I am currently in need of a new Cheif Operations Officer and Chief Technical Officer at my new VA. For more information, email me at wilson@wilsonadams.net.

Hub Managers are also welcome to apply, the hubs are listed at our website at flynovajets.org

COO:

• Advertise the VA
  • Create and Manage our routes system (along with hub managers)
  • assist in maintaining the day to day operations of the VA

CTO:

• Keep website up to date and running smoothly
  • maintain VA Finnancial system and all other technologies
  • assist in redesigning the home page every 4-6 months

Guest chikolol

We can certainly be that CTO for you, enjoy our lowest prices ever. One time payment! and additional updates free. Become a lifetime client with us and enjoy a new site when ever you require for free.

Hi Wilson

Just went to your flynovajets.org website and noticed an alarming thing. There is public access to your server folder (fortunately not teh root access.

The following files can be seen:

cgi-bin/

v1/

vaBase v2.0 Deluxe.zip

vams1/

vav1/

As you can see the most alarming is teh fact that a commercial va management system has been exposed for complete download access.

Maybe you should have that sorted asap.

• Moderators

We can certainly be that CTO for you, enjoy our lowest prices ever. One time payment! and additional updates free. Become a lifetime client with us and enjoy a new site when ever you require for free.

so u ask a sum for a lifetime membership but what iff you discontinu your services after you have 10 members and they all paid.