Problems with filing a pirep and acars map

Imanol

Hello,

When I try to file a pirep using smartCARS or the manually form, these are not working. In the case of smartCARS, it works perfectely until I click "File Pirep" and I get an error notice as the site would not be working, but it is. When I want to file a PIREP using the manual form, it redirects to the PIREPS List section but the new one is not sent and I do not get any error notice. The acars map is not working either, it does not show active flights. I have search on this forum but I did not find an answer.

Thanks!

20 hours ago, AJCWebServices said:

Have a look in your smartCARS log. You will find it in C/Programs(x86)/smartCARS/logs

Hi AJCWebServices,

I checked the smartCARS Log and I got this

[08:14:51 p.m.] Windows 10, Build 15063, Suite Mask: 0x300, 64bit Architecture
[08:14:51 p.m.] Browser emulation mode set to 11001
[08:15:30 p.m.] Logged in to airline 31 as pilot 2 with dbid 2
[08:16:00 p.m.] set_color 4
[08:16:00 p.m.] set_color 7
[08:29:59 p.m.] [ERROR] An exception occured during flight map position reporting. It was : System.Net.WebException: Se ha terminado la conexión: La conexión ha terminado de forma inesperada.

en webreq(String uri)

en smartCARS.mainform.bkgwkrflightmap_DoWork(Object sender, DoWorkEventArgs e)
[08:30:21 p.m.] [ERROR] An exception occured during flight map position reporting. It was : System.Net.WebException: No se puede resolver el nombre remoto: 'tfdidesign.com'

en webreq(String uri)

en smartCARS.mainform.bkgwkrflightmap_DoWork(Object sender, DoWorkEventArgs e)
[10:18:47 p.m.] The sim monitor thread returned
[10:18:51 p.m.] [ERROR] An unknown or unsatisfactoy response was received during the PIREP filing. It was : <br />
<b>Warning</b>:  Creating default object from empty value in <b>/home/skyjetvirtual/public_html/es/core/common/PIREPData.class.php</b> on line <b>337</b><br />
<br />
<b>Warning</b>:  Creating default object from empty value in <b>/home/skyjetvirtual/public_html/es/core/common/PIREPData.class.php</b> on line <b>337</b><br />
SUCCESS
[10:19:22 p.m.] [ERROR] An unknown or unsatisfactoy response was received during the PIREP filing. It was : <br />
<br />
SUCCESS

7 hours ago, HCStrike said:

@Imanol, I have the exact same issue. When you create charter flights, do they display in the bids section after you create it?

If not I have an ongoing ticket with TFDi where they are trying to help me fix it. If I find a solution I'll tell you

Hi HCStrike,

We do not have charter flights, we are not having problem with biding flights. The issue occurs when I want to file a pirep. Thank you.