TemplateSet error

madrakeita

hello there,

I have a problem with TemplateSet.class.php on my AdminPanel.

This is the error text:

Warning: include(/storage/ssd1/466/2685466/public_html/admin/templates/core_footer.tpl): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /storage/ssd1/466/2685466/public_html/core/classes/TemplateSet.class.php on line 255

Warning: include(): Failed opening '/storage/ssd1/466/2685466/public_html//admin/templates/core_footer.tpl' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/share/pear:/usr/share/php') in /storage/ssd1/466/2685466/public_html/core/classes/TemplateSet.class.php on line 255

Please help me to fix this. Good afternoon.

Daniele

• 2 weeks later...

Is there a way to check other than cpanel? because i get the same error with multiple things. I am also running 5.5 

Notice: The template file "H:\root\home\caribbeanvirtual-001\www\cvai\admin\templates\email_registrationaccepted.php" doesn't exist in H:\root\home\caribbeanvirtual-001\www\cvai\core\classes\TemplateSet.class.php on line 231

at first i was like ok te file is just missing. I double check to be sure it is. and it's not. Then i thought ok maybe it is just a coding error in the templateset class. But i did some investigations on the forum and no1 but this guy has that  "file doesnt exist" error so i am at a standstill..

Edit:

That error i believe prevents emails from going out to pilots that are accepted and approved when signing up.

Edited by Curshad