fix for reCAPTCHA key error not working [SOLVED]

jacobmatthew

Hi, I've changed the public and private key to my own in core/local.config.php, but it gives me the error: Fatal error: Class 'DB' not found in /home/u107961649/public_html/core/common/SettingsData.class.php on line 31

I made sure to double check each attempt. I also tried using the default keys by copying it directly from core/app.config.php, but I still get the same error. I've done a complete reinstall of phpVMS, but to no avail. Any help would be greatly appreciated, thank you! :)

Edited by jacobmatthew

• Moderators

Are you sure that you added the required data correctly in your local.config.php file? Maybe you did not paste them correctly. Considering that the local.config.php file contains passwords, can you email me the file at info@php-mods.eu or send it to me via pm? I will check it and let you know what the issue can be.

6 hours ago, servetas said:

Are you sure that you added the required data correctly in your local.config.php file? Maybe you did not paste them correctly. Considering that the local.config.php file contains passwords, can you email me the file at info@php-mods.eu or send it to me via pm? I will check it and let you know what the issue can be.

Just to verify, is my local.config file supposed to be intially empty?

Edited by jacobmatthew