VAcentral alternative - with benefits

mischka

Hello all,

A few years ago I started a virtual airline search engine, and quite a few of you joined up for it. Now I've reworked the website and added quite a few new features to www.virtualairlines.eu

You can now submit your schedules and pireps to virtualairlines.eu with the same API you use for vacentral, It takes literally 5 minutes to change and you get the following benefits:

Have your flight stats included with your listing in the search engine, to show how active your airline is.

A free fuel API, so you can display your fuel data on your pilot briefing (costs 20 bucks elsewhere)

Contribute to the biggest schedule database, where pilots can find scheduled flights of all airlines

Harness the power of your pireps! Your pireps have lots of information in them that you can analyze and find out about your pilots behavior. of course you could run queries on your own db and then make graphs on it, but still you couldn't compare it to other airlines. If you add your pireps to virtualairlines.eu, you have a lot of info at the click of a button, AND you can compare yourself to other airlines. For example, which are the most popular airports overall, and at your VA? Is it time to add a few, or maybe ditch some of the unpopular ones? Here's some example graphs:

statistics1.jpg

statistics2.jpg

statistics3.jpg

statistics4.jpg

There are more graphs and stats on my website, and if anyone has suggestions they can contact me and I'll look into it. 

I've also started a blog where I'll post some of the code snippets I've created over the past few years. And I'll start putting some of my addon modules online soon. 

So, if you haven't already signed up, please do so at http://www.virtualairlines.eu and reap the benefits for your airline:

1) Add your VA to the search engine

2) Submit VA news to our front page

3) Get access to a free fuel API

4) Be part of the biggest flight schedule database

5) Get invaluable insights into your pilots behavior at the click of a button! 

I also wrote a 6-page phpvms skinning guide which you can download once you sign up.