vaCentral Status

JareBearPilot

1 hour ago, shakamonkey88 said:

Getting the same error - any solution?

two conditions must be met: 

1) you must change the apikey in your config file. If you have done this and it still doesn't work, please PM me with the relevant lines in your config file

2) The site_url variable in your config file must be exactly the same as the one you specified in your control panel at virtualairlines.eu

if it still doesn't work just PM me and we'll figure it out. 

1 hour ago, mischka said:

2) The site_url variable in your config file must be exactly the same as the one you specified in your control panel at virtualairlines.eu

This fixed it for me. Also, a majority of my PIREPs are exporting fine, but I still have a handful of them that fail when trying to send. Any ideas/recommendations?

Edited by JareBearPilot

Just now, mischka said:

I had it too when I exported the pireps from my own airline, and to be honest I'm not sure how I resolved it *blush*. But if 5% of your pireps cant be exported, itll be around 3000 of them so I'll have to find some solution :)

Lol, I'll let you know when I have a total and we'll see what we can come up with.

2 hours ago, topher2880 said:

Hi Mischka,

I have 2x Va's which I tried to join today and havent received a confirmation that ive even attempted to get an account. Is this manually done or auto-generated confirmation email?

Sorry for the hijack but just found this thread and excited for a VAcentral replacement

Hello

The email is generated automatically, but this wasn't the problem. The problem was that I recently installed SSL and the captcha was loading on a non-secure connection (http) so chrome and probably other browsers, didn't display the captcha.

I have now remedied this issue and you should see the captcha. Once you create the account you will see a message your account was created and you get an email (check your spam) sorry for the inconvenience!

1 hour ago, JareBearPilot said:

Mischka, all of the sudden I'm not able to export the remaining 20,000 PIREPs or so. Every time I click on "Export to vaCentral", it just loads and loads. It never gives me an error or failed message either. Any idea why this might be?

last request I can see is yesterday 20:55:15. can you PM me please., if you have tried afterwards?

Edited by mischka

14 hours ago, mischka said:

Hello

The email is generated automatically, but this wasn't the problem. The problem was that I recently installed SSL and the captcha was loading on a non-secure connection (http) so chrome and probably other browsers, didn't display the captcha.

I have now remedied this issue and you should see the captcha. Once you create the account you will see a message your account was created and you get an email (check your spam) sorry for the inconvenience!

2X VA signed sealed and delivered... FlyAsiaVa & Susi Air Virtual

Thanks for that Mischka

• 2 weeks later...

In checking your site, unless I'm blind, "How does a person see the stats of the various airlines?".  Your Blog mentions pilots are seeking active airlines.  Again where are the STATS? That was one of the major benefits of VA Central.  Also a FYI in registering there were many SQL errors, which resulted in us changing our description. 

4 minutes ago, DesComm said:

In checking your site, unless I'm blind, "How does a person see the stats of the various airlines?".  Your Blog mentions pilots are seeking active airlines.  Again where are the STATS? That was one of the major benefits of VA Central.  Also a FYI in registering there were many SQL errors, which resulted in us changing our description. 

If you go to "Airlines" in the menu bar, you'll get a list of all the airlines, including stats like submitted pireps, last flight and others. Note that these stats only show when you submit pireps/schedules.

As for the sql errors: if you notice any bugs just shoot me a PM on this forum or use the contact form on the site, so I can have a look at it. I'm happy to help!