iCrew v4 | Most advanced Pilot CrewCenter

LeonardIGO4036

Greetings Everyone, 
I have made a CrewCenter which is compatible with phpVMS, called the iCrew v4 (by iCrewSystems).
iCrew's speciality is that, it is pure plug and play type approach towards VA Crewcenters.

Whether your VA is fully established, or on its roots towards the wings, We can just add our magic touch to your CrewCenter. 
Currently we provide Sleek, Modern and Fully responsive Crew Centers,  Attractive rather tempting Front End Websites, Custom iCons, Graphics & UI Design.

Below you can find screenshots of my recent work. Behold, the iCrew v4.

Capture.PNG

1.PNG

2.PNG

3.PNG4.PNG

5.PNG

6.PNG

7.PNG

8.PNG

That's not it Boys ;) This is just the Profile Page, There is ALOT and ALOT and ALOT of cool features. 
Like for example,

what if i say you don't need Simbrief anymore to calculate/plan your flight? Nope, i'm not lying ;) iCrewSystems has VADS, which was built with the help of Pilots and Flight Dispatchers..

What if i say you can have "Voice Alerts", "Voice Guidance" and "Voice ATIS" ? Nope hahaha, we're not lying again. For example, Here is the ATIS Information for OMDB Airport. ATIS

Do you like what you see? Do you think your pilots will love it too? If yes, send me a Hi, if no, ask yourselves why ;)

Send me DM or a Mail to know about the available services. If you are 1.) IVAO/VATSIM Partnered Virtual Airline, 2.) You have more than 100 Pilots, I will be more than happy to give you some small concessions, and, there waits a Surprise for every customer who purchases iCrew v4.0 ;) Hurry Up

Details : 
Name : Leonard Selvaraja 
Working for : iCrewSystems Ltd (http://www.icrewsystems.com).

Projects : 

IndiGo Virtual 
Front End : https://iflyva.in/en/ | CrewCenter : http://icrew.iflyva.in (Contact me for the Demo Account Details) 

TUI Virtual (WIP)
 CrewCenter : http://tuigroupvirtual.co.uk/index.php/Profile

Best Regards, 
Leonard :)

Edited by LeonardIGO4036
  • Like 2

20 hours ago, LeonardIGO4036 said:

It's based on a payware Template by themeforest.com, but I have included alot of custom scripts to make it perfect for phpVMS :)

Then really the only way you can make anything off of this would be for them to buy the theme off themeforest first then you would supply the service after verification of supplying the purchasers with the updates to the theme or it would be considered against a copyright for distribution of someone elses product or work which the buyer would have to pay for the theme and then the update you have which may end up being around $60 i definitely wouldn't distribute or do this myself its taking a risk and im sure they wouldnt want this kind of selling or distribution of already payware products being passed around here at phpvms forums this is my opinion but its not like it matters i guess you are gonna do what you feel is right anyway so run with it.

Just now, vbegin7 said:

Then really the only way you can make anything off of this would be for them to buy the theme off themeforest first then you would supply the service after verification of supplying the purchasers with the updates to the theme or it would be considered against a copyright for distribution of someone elses product or work which the buyer would have to pay for the theme and then the update you have which may end up being around $60 i definitely wouldn't distribute or do this myself its taking a risk and im sure they wouldnt want this kind of selling or distribution of already payware products being passed around here at phpvms forums this is my opinion but its not like it matters i guess you are gonna do what you feel is right anyway so run with it.

You are absolutely correct, i appreciate your concern mate :)
One of the moderators have already contacted me and i have presented him on how we work. 

To all the fellow developers who are confused about how we work, 

1. Once a client contacts us, we give them a demo of iCrew v4 with one of our demo accounts and make them experience iCrew.
  2. After which, we send the User a detailed documentation about the services which are available at our end, once the client has specified what he exactly wants*, we ask them to transfer an advance payment, with which we first purchase the skin. (Sometimes even the domain and hosting too, for Fresh Starters).
  3. Only after this, we start with the implementation work

We advertise iCrew v4 as a "Plug and play" type CMS. That tag line would only be appropriate if we implement on the same theme as what we used for development.
But in some cases, we've had clients who requested work on a specific theme, in such cases we do as per the request of the client. (But it would take some time to implement) 

I hope i have made myself clear :)

If anymore doubts, please do ask me, i will be more than delighted to explain!

Regards,

Leonard. 

Heyo!
We welcome TUI Group Virtual into the family of iCrew v4.
Something is special about TUI Group VA, Guess What ? It is for "INFINITE FLIGHT" Simulator. I had a great adventure working for this new VA. 
I've attached some Screenies of iCrew v4 LITE which is being used in TUI Group VA.

URL : http://www.tuigroupvirtual.co.uk

Capture1.PNG

bookings.PNG

bookings2.PNG

airports.PNG

hof.PNG

award.PNG

profile.PNG

map.PNG

admin.PNG

Whether you need to VA from Scratch or you need to just upgrade it, we do it all! Send me a DM if you are interested to elevate your Pilot Crew Center.

Regards, 

Leonard.

Edited by LeonardIGO4036
  • Like 2

• 1 year later...

Good Morning,

I am very interested in this "iCrew" to be added to our VA and willing to look at your company to rebuild our VA site from the ground up if we may come to a price agreement. You can private message me here or contact me via Skype or my personal cell phone number (USA Based Phone Number) once you private message me, I would be willing to share that information with you so we can talk about this. I appreciate any assistance that your able to offer my VP, myself and our virtual airline.

GOD BLESS!!!!

Anthony

1 hour ago, NationalAirlines said:

Good Morning,

I am very interested in this "iCrew" to be added to our VA and willing to look at your company to rebuild our VA site from the ground up if we may come to a price agreement. You can private message me here or contact me via Skype or my personal cell phone number (USA Based Phone Number) once you private message me, I would be willing to share that information with you so we can talk about this. I appreciate any assistance that your able to offer my VP, myself and our virtual airline.

GOD BLESS!!!!

Anthony

Hello Anthony, 

That sounds great. I will send you a DM :)

Regards

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 3 months later...