Connection Error PLEASE HELP!!!

AidasP

2 minutes ago, lorathon said:

Hmmm, oh i was trying to get acarsii working, and deleted the free version... ANYWAYS the v2 does not work aswell, since im not home rn, ill try to upload the thing when im back (aprox. 1.30h), and i am using the simpilot version of phpvms, maybe thats the case? i dont know, but the free module was installed there by default

Well the error, i am getting is basically unable to connect: CONNECTION ERROR! yes it is free hosting, but i know people how use this hosting and they are completely fine with it

aswell, i tried to make a test account, still no luck :(

Edited by AidasP

Guest lorathon

Free hosting is not supported by kACARS.  You stated that all of the other ACARS systems are also not working and this is probably why.  Free hosting has a tendency to send extra data and it will corrupt the XML stream.  I would recommend that you get a good hosting provider and then you will have no issues. 

also, just to note, none of the acars work that are supported by phpvms, even the CCFTracker

Guest lorathon

I just used Postman to send a post request to the kACARSII module and getting the following data from the site.  

<html>
    <body>
        <script type="text/javascript" src="/aes.js" ></script>
        <script>function toNumbers(d){var e=[];d.replace(/(..)/g,function(d){e.push(parseInt(d,16))});return e}function toHex(){for(var d=[],d=1==arguments.length&&arguments[0].constructor==Array?arguments[0]:arguments,e="",f=0;f
            <d.length;f++)e+=(16>d[f]?"0":"")+d[f].toString(16);return e.toLowerCase()}var a=toNumbers("f655ba9d09a112d4968c63579db590b4"),b=toNumbers("98344c2eee86c3994890592585b49f80"),c=toNumbers("6a0451a2caa370b2cb1cf2af4de709b3");document.cookie="__test="+toHex(slowAES.decrypt(c,2,a,b))+"; expires=Thu, 31-Dec-37 23:55:55 GMT; path=/"; location.href="http://smallplanet.epizy.com/action.php/kacarsii?i=1";
            </script>
            <noscript>This site requires Javascript to work, please enable Javascript in your browser or use a browser with Javascript support</noscript>
        </body>
    </html>

It should be returning something like this

<?xml version="1.0"?>
<sitedata>
    <data>
        <status>9</status>
        <message>Bad Session Key</message>
    </data>
</sitedata>